New Love?

Marinette's POV

Luka helps me get onto the back if bike before peddling to my house. I haven't fully let go of him since I ran into him, something about his touch is so soothing to me. We ride in silence, Luka must want to give me time to fully calm down, or maybe he doesn't know what to say. Without thinking I myself closer to Luka and let out a breath, when I inhale again a rich fragrance fills my nose, it smells so wonderful. What is that? Is that Luka? He smells of a smooth blend of mahogany, black teakwood & lavender, it's so alluring, I close my eyes to savor the sent. "Hmm Luka. You smell so good." my eyes open wide, did I say that aloud? Please tell me I was thinking it! Luka turns to look back at me and smiles with a hint of red on his cheeks. "Thank you Marinette. I'm glad you like it." he laughs, I can only imagine the look on my face. "I-I don't mean that in a creepy way. Not that I'm saying I'm a creepy person or anything. I mean I just-I uh. I'm sorry." I feel the bike slow down then come to a stop. Luka turns to face me with this soft look on his face along with amusement. "Oh Marinette relax. You don't have to apologize for that, that made me smile." He leans in a presses his lips on my forehead causing a rush of blood to go to my cheeks, the very action makes me light headed. I start to lose balance but Luka wraps his arms around my waist catching me.

"Careful

"Careful. I don't want you getting hurt." He let's go of my waist but takes hold of my hand. Once off his bike he helps me down and plants me firmly on the ground. "T-thank you Luka. I have it from here." I get on my tiptoes and lightly kiss his cheek. I start to walk to the bakery when I feel a hand wrap around my wrist. Looking at the hand on my wrist I follow it to the owner of it, which of course is Luka's. "I said I was going to watch over you didn't I? I keep my word on everything. You aren't going to make me into lair now are you?" I stare at his gorgeous blue green eyes and shake my head. "Of, of course not." I stammer not sure of how to take this in.

Finally up the last flight of stairs we make it to the front door of my home, wait Luka has never officially met my parents. Why do I feel so nervous, it's the same nervous feeling I got when Adrien came over to practice for the video game contest....but this seems worse. I take a deep breath and open the door to find my parent sitting on the couch watching the baking channel. Of course they would be. "Hi mama. Hi papa." Both of my parents take their eyes off the screen and look at me with confusion, then look at Luka. They have questions. My mom gets up and walks to me and puts her hand on my forehead. "Honey, are you okay? Why are you home from school?" Papa gets up and greets Luka with a hand shake. "Hello there. I'm Marinette's father. Is she okay?"

"Hello sir, nice to meet you. My name is Luka. And yes I believe so, she's just had a rough day. I brought her home so she can rest. I told her friends I would take care of her. If her parents don't mind." he smiles with such sincerity, how could they not say no. "Mama, papa. I'm fine. I've just been a little stressed out is all. And Luka is Juleka's older brother. He did promise Alya and the others to bring me home and watch over me. But I should be fine." As I finish my sentence I start to feel myself tip forward, soon I see the floor rushing to meet me. "Marinette!" I hear my parents say in unison. "Got ya. See you're not fine Marinette. You were almost akumatized." Oh I wish he didn't say that in front of my parents. "Is that true? Marinette. You should get some rest if that's the case. No daughter of mine is going to become Hawkmoth's puppet. Luka you're more then welcome to stay and watch over here." My dad uses his fatherly voice when speaking about Hawkmoth. "Yes, dear that will help us a lot. We have to go out in a bit for an event. I will be at ease if someone is her with her." My mom says while rubbing my shoulders. "You can count on me. I wont let anything ever happen to her." Luka smiles down at me, making me blush a little.