CHAPTER: 1

Mina's POV

Dahyun turns on the TV as she usually does in the morning for the morning news while I'm cooking breakfast.

"Good day to all the people of the Kindom of Korea!  As we all know, today is one of the important events in history as the famous Crown Princess of Korea, Son Chaeyoung, will be crowned queen and it will take place today at the Royal Palace of Seoul for the princess has already reached the age of 30 and has completed all the years of training into becoming the next Queen of the Kingdom of Korea. Many officials and royalties from other countries are now starting to arrive at the Royal Palace to witness the coronation..."

Further details are being said in the news and Dahyun started saying, "Woah, the Crown Princess is already 30? We're even older than her but how could someone as young as her achieve and gain so much for the country already?"

"What's so great about her Dahyun?" I asked her blankly while I cook eggs in the kitchen.

She gasped like I said something really bad, "Minari are you serious?  No offense but why are you so ignorant? You should be updated always now that you're working here in Seoul and spend most of your time here, don't make it obvious that you're from a remote, outdated island. I'm just concerned for you as your best friend."

She's right, I'm friends with Dahyun ever since we were kids on the island I live in but her family suddenly moved to Seoul that's why she's more of a city girl now while I'm just starting to adjust.

I started working here in Seoul 2 years ago and until now I'm still adjusting and even if I managed to save and buy a phone for myself, I still barely know how to use it.

Dahyun has helped me a lot when I started working here in Seoul, we live together in a small apartment and she helped me find work as a job hire in the company she's working at.

I couldn't thank her enough, so if I ever manage to get a better job than right now, I'll also pay her back little by little.

"I know Dahyn I'm sorry, I just think I don't have time to do 'social media' and other things like that because I have to work hard." I told her honestly and she just sighed.

"Alright, I understand Minari, I was just like you when we first moved into Seoul, but don't worry." she comforted me and I could just smile and I nod at her, I'm so lucky to have a best friend like her.

"Social media is just not for fun or wasting your time, that's where people get updated these days so they could be aware and be full of information, that's where news and articles are uploaded too, and anyone could watch the news now anywhere just by on their phones so yeah, don't worry I'll teach you more of it." I just nodded to every word she said while cooking.

"Come let's eat now so we won't be late for work." I told her, as I serve eggs on rice bowls for two and some kimchi.

She turned off the TV and quickly went to our little dining table that literally is just good for 2 to sit in.

She said thanks for the food and I just nodded and we started eating.

She started scrolling on her phone while eating.

"Oh this is the perfect timing Minari, here, I tell you first all the basic things you need to know about the Crown Princess and the royal family...they are such a topic to talk about."
And Dahyun started talking like discussing a lesson to me and instead of ignoring her like most people would do, I listened to her.

Hearing all that just wants me to just live a life like the Crown Princess instead of my hard life right now.

---
Crown Princess Chaeyoung's POV