CHAPTER: 18

A few days later

Mina's POV

It's almost a week since her majesty is avoiding me, I'm not slow.

Whenever I would ask for a face call she would just say I'll send my questions like that to Momo and she'll send the answers and files through Violet.

Then when I go to her company they always say that she's not in her office at the moment.

I thought after that night things will be different between us, we'll be somehow back to the way we were before.

I guess I'm at fault as well, I left early without telling her making it look like a one-night stand.

But I had to go back to the airport when Woo Jin was about to arrive back in Korea after getting something from London.

Yes, even if her majesty divorced and left me, of course, I was mad and I hated her for doing that for the first year we were apart.

But then through time I realized still missed her so much, I'd rather forget those bad memories of ours that hurt me and just go back to her.

There are still more sweet and happier memories I had with her compared to the bad ones that don't deserve to be forgotten.

I just know she didn't mean her reason for divorcing me, there was something else that she didn't want to tell me and just did that.

Of course for the past 3 years I also thought if she felt the same way, if she missed me, then when she confessed that night that there wasn't a time she stopped loving me I just knew that we could fix our broken hearts and be one again then everything will be alright.

Maybe this is just a phase, it was too sudden that she couldn't register everything yet that night and needed her space, so I'm gonna give it to her.

I just couldn't resist while looking at her work, the way her polo sleeves were rolled up, the way she raked her blonde hair when it distracts her while signing papers.

Even with just those little actions of hers, it could quickly turn me on, it was as if the world was on my side that there was a bedroom in her own office when I had to go to the bathroom so I took all my chances that were successfully used.

I actually did wait for Woo Jin to leave Korea so I can work with her there at her office, that deadline I was chasing? I finished it in just 2 hours right when I started working at the office she set up for me, all those questions I asked her until late at night were for another new deadline that she never noticed.

Let's say I did do that on purpose, to stay late at night alone with her at the office and predicted we'd bang, but I didn't expect it to actually happen but I'm Sharon Park, I can make anything possible.

I hope she just calls me soon, to talk about it and everything or I couldn't wait any longer.

I'm with Dahyun right now, of course for a girl talk like that.

She just came back from her kitchen to serve both of us drinks.

"So, what's up?" she asks and sat with me.

"I fucked with her again." I straight-forwardly said that made her spurt out the juice she was drinking.

"What?? The queen??? Already?? Wow you're incredible Mitang." Before I could reply to her I looked at my wet clothes filled with the juice she spurted out.

"Oh right I'm so sorry, I'll get something for you to change." She led me to her room and gave me a new dress to change into.

I came back to her dining area where she was sitting.