CHAPTER: 9

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

My wish didn't come, today's the day.

Here I am, wearing my wedding suit that was altered to a more feminine shape now, and the Royal Bond Street team is putting in some last adjustments while Designer Cha is just supervising and ordering them.

I just sighed and closed my eyes tightly, I feel like I couldn't breathe properly right now.

I was escorted now to the private room to meet my bride and we'll be there for a moment to take some pictures with the special guests that came to my wedding.

Since this was a rush wedding, not all expected guess could come because it was so sudden and they couldn't quickly go to Korea and that's the reason why the private room is filled with plenty of gifts instead as a way of congratulating us even if they couldn't come.

After a moment Mina has arrived and I was stunned as ever, there she is again in the gorgeous wedding dress, she even looks even prettier now that they added make-up on her and did her hair well.

I snapped out, she may look very beautiful at this moment but she isn't exactly smiling in happiness at this moment just like me, a worried look just filled her face.

I cleared my throat, "Please, sit, we'll be here for a while." I told her and she just bowed and did as I told her.

They gave me the shoebox now and her wedding shoes inside.

It's traditional for a royal to put on their bride's wedding shoes on her so I did it right now and kneeled before her.

After I put it on her she bowed lightly as a way to thank me and I just nodded.

I just sat beside her now and she suddenly leaned near me, "Thank you for the meal last night your highness, they told me it was from you and it was delicious." she said and I just felt good hearing that from her.

"I-it's nothing I just you haven't eaten dinner that time as well." I told her and she just nodded while smiling softly.

They gave her her wedding bouquet now and she thanked them and guests started coming in one by one to congratulate us and I introduced them to her and she managed to also keep up and greet them all.

The private room kept on flooding with gifts from guests and I could see the uncomfortable feeling in her face after hearing they are from royals in other countries and other powerful families and how precious and expensive the gifts are.

I just told them not to say the price or who the gifts are from now on so she wouldn't be that uncomfortable.

Suddenly a lady so fairly with like a tofu went in also dressed nicely guided by one of our ushers, she's not familiar or look so rich but just an ordinary girl but when she saw Mina she waved greatly and quickly rushed to Mina and hugged her.

What's weird is Momo's eyes are widening and her jaw dropped seeing the lady that went in and hugged Mina.

"Minari congratulations! Be always happy ok? Don't forget I'll be your baby's best godmother when he or she comes out, I can't believe a lot happened in just a short time." she said while continuing to hug Mina tightly.

Mina hugged back, "Thank you so much Dubu, I-I'll make sure of that." that's all she could say and they faced me and the girl named 'Dubu' gasped and bowed deeply.

Oh she must be the friend Mina invited, I did tell her to invite people she knows that she wants to come but I'm suprisedshe only asked for 1 invitation and it must be this lucky lady.

"Oh your highness! It is an honor to meet you, I am Kim Dahyun, I might be asking much but please take good care of my best friend, she always deserves the best." she said and stood straight again.-