CHAPTER: 12

A/N: Another very long update to make up for updating late:> Enjoy~

The next day...

Mina's POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone caressing my face.

I slowly opened my eyes to see a cute cub smiling at me and caressing my face.

She suddenly went closer and pecked my lips which made me instantly feel my face hot.

We both giggle gently but then I noticed we are still naked underneath and I suddenly felt shy and I covered my face with the comforter and faced the other side.

"What's wrong?" she asked softly in a tired voice, most likely because she just woke up.

I just shook my head, suddenly I felt her hug me from behind which made me feel that electricity and warm feeling again.

"It's okay, what wrong hmm?" she asked cutely and she gave me kisses on my neck.

It gave me that tingling sensation and I can't help but face back at her.

"I-It's just that underneath we're still-" I uttered shyly and covered my face leaving only my eyes visible.

She laughed and pulled down the comforter covering my face, and I looked at her straight at her shining eyes, "I didn't know you were this cute in the morning when you enjoyed that so much last night." she straight-forwardly said and kissed my nose.

Now I felt shy more than ever like how can she say that so openly without feeling embarrassed?

We just kept on cuddling and would steal kisses from each other then caress each other's faces.

Not long until we heard a knock on the door, "Your majesties, are you awake now? We have come for your morning routine." we heard Momo's voice.

"Aish, she must really want to be a horse keeper again by bothering us huh?" her highness said in irritation but it was so cute of her.

I giggled, "Aww, it's okay, we still have plenty of things to do." I told her.

"But I just want to lay here beside you all day." she said pouting and hugging me by my waist while burying her face on my neck while sniffing it.

I held her face and looked at her in the eyes, "Come on, we can be like this again when the day ends, do want to be called the lazy queen of Korea?" I asked and giggled.

She sighs deeply and nodded, she kissed me one last time on my cheek and got up, she grabbed my robe on the floor from last night and told me she'll borrow it just quick so I nodded.

She wore it while I sat up on the bed covering myself with the comforter. Seeing the scattered clothes on the floor made me remember what happened everything last night.

"Wait there, I have an idea it'll just be quick." she said so I nodded and she went to the door now.

She opened the door and it revealed Momo and Nayeon and they both bowed to her, "Good morning my queen." they greeted her.

When they saw me by the bed in this state their eyes widened and I even caught them smirk but they still bowed and greeted me so I greeted them back but felt embarrassed of this situation.

Her highness covered their view of me, "Yah Momo you really want to do the horse keeper's job again don't you?" her highness asked her.

Momo's face became a little shocked, "W-what? Why so sudden your highness?" she asked her and laughed awkwardly.

Her highness sighs, "Can't you see the situation here right now? Could you get any slower? *Her highness faces Nayeon* Look Ms. Im,  just be back here with my queen's clothes for today, she'll bathe here so just bring everything she needs here for now." her highness told her.