CHAPTER: 7

I got up slowly and I rubbed my eyes.

Suddenly I looked around the place and I realized I'm here alone. 

------

I saw the door and it's already opened.

I looked to my side and saw a note saying,

Your highness,

I'll go to the ob gyne clinic here alone, I could not bring myself to wake you up as you were sleeping soundly. Please do not worry about me and my mom was kind enough to open the door early in the morning, maybe she trusts you now.

-Park Mina

I gasped as I scolded myself that I let her go there alone because I was asleep so dumb of me.

Of course, I panicked again and quickly went outside. I went in front of their restaurant and I saw Mrs. Park preparing in the kitchen which made me tremble a little seeing her and I also saw Mina's sister sitting and those two rats.

I'd be lying if I'm not scared of Mrs. Park anymore.

I slowly went into their restaurant and they instantly saw me when the small bells of the entrance rang.

Mina's sister stood up and went to me and bowed, "Good morning your highness." she greeted, she still looks disappointed in me like Mrs. Park is but I think she just did it out of respect and because I'm the queen.

"Oh g-good morning." I stuttered and suddenly Mrs. Park cleared her throat and we placed our focus on her.

"Where's my daughter?" she asked.

I know something bad will happen next whatever I'll answer her when I heard her question.

"I-I was also going to ask you where's the o-ob gyne clinic around here ma'am, s-she just left me a note earlier and said she'll be going there a-alone." I kept on stuttering when asking her.

"What??? Then why did you even let go of her alone???" she said with an angry tone and Mina's sister went to her and rub her back.

It's starting, I just closed my eyes tightly. "I know ma'am I-I'm sorry I didn't know too so please tell me where's the ob gyne clinic here so I can find her." I told her calmly.

"Aishh tsk tsk tsk, why did I even open that door early in the morning already?" she hissed and she gave me those daggered stares which give me shivers to the bones.

"There are 3 ob gyne clinics around this island, one a half kilometer away from the seaport, the other on the southern part of the island, and the other one on the eastern side." she said.

"I'll go to the one a kilometer away from the seaport." I said.

"Fine I'll find her on the southern one while Daniel and Min Hyuk will find her on the eastern part ok?" Mrs. Park said and they all agreed.

I quickly rushed out of the restaurant and started running to find her.

"Mina-ssi!.... Mina-ssi!.... Where are you?!" I kept on calling out.

Even if it's only a kilometer away from the seaport it still has a lot of twists and turns on the way so I had to ask around anyone I'll pass by.

I suddenly saw the clinic and went inside there.

I didn't care about the other people looking weird at me, I kept on calling out her name, "Mina-ssi! Where are you!?"

I went to the reception area. I asked one of the nurses, "Is there a lady here who went for a check-up named Park Minari?"