CHAPTER: 8

"The day after tomorrow it is then!" grandmother announced joyfully.

"WHAT???" Mina and I said together in shock.

------

"Why that soon grandmother?" I asked her.

"So when are you planning to marry her? Until her baby bump shows and she won't look good on her beautiful wedding dress anymore??" Mrs. Park asked me.

"She's right,  it's all set then, we'll let Mina-ya stay for one more night here and she can come back to the mainland and prepare for their wedding!" grandmother happily said and Mina could just smile nervously.

"Oh g-g-get back safely g-grandmother." Mina could just say and bowed at grandmother.

Grandmother caressed Mina's face before getting on the yacht.

"Bye sister-in-law!" Tzuyu even said before getting on the yacht.

"Oh g-goodbye." Mina said back and bowed again.

"Yah you crazy? Sister-in-law??" I whispered to Tzuyu.

"What do you mean? You're getting married in the next 2 days so I might as well get used to calling her that. I'm jealous actually." Tzuyu just said and smirked.

God I'm gonna go crazy

I was the only one left everyone's waiting for to get on the yacht.

I just look at Mina and she just looked at me with worry and I shut my eyes tightly for a moment.

How did all this happen in just a week?? 

I just met her at the mall before going to Bali last week and now we're getting married.

I just sighed after, I bowed to Mrs. Park and bid my goodbye.

I went on the yacht now and it started sailing away and I could only watch getting the island smaller and smaller as we go further back to the mainland.

---
Later in the day
---

Still Queen Chaeyoung's POV

Someone knocked on my chambers, I sighed as I was still frustrated about all the things that just happened. "Come in." I just suddenly called out.

Momo entered and bowed, "He's here my queen." she said which made me stand up immediately, "Bring him in." I said and she bowed and went out of the chambers and told him to come in.

There he is, Kim Taehyung.

Momo closed the door now.

I sighed and looked at him firmly as he bowed, "What happened there? You knew about it didn't you?" I asked him.

"Of course, after I confirmed that she wasn't a part of those to rats who set up on you, I was about to leave but I heard her telling her friend about it and I know I shouldn't let it slide and followed her to that island." he answered.

"Then why didn't you tell me??" I asked with a little furious tone about to get mad.

"You think I wouldn't? Check your phone I'm sure it had plenty of missed calls." he told me.

Oh right my phone I looked for it now and it was in the bathroom the whole time.

"So you left it, no wonder why you didn't pick up." he said and scoffed and I just glared at him.

"Then why didn't you call Momo?" I asked him.

"Of course I did. but she was on another call, and I couldn't be on my phone the whole time or I'll get caught. I tried to call again but I already saw you finding it out yourself." he answered and bowed.