CHAPTER: 4

Mina's POV

I woke up to the ray of the sun from the window, I didn't open my eyes yet because it's too bright and I wanted to sleep a little more.

I stretched a little then I suddenly felt my womanhood sore down there and it's filled up with something.

I couldn't remember the whole thing last night but then I saw my clothes all over the floor I smiled mentally. I think I really did it...with Dae Hyun? 

Well who else could I have done it with other than him? I'm sure I got in my own room last night and Dae Hyun was the only one with me.

Was that text I got last night all a dream? I wish, I'd be really happy if I remembered everything last night if Dae Hyun really did it with me but it's sad that I don't recall anything at all.

I suddenly felt someone hugging me so I obviously know it's Dae Hyun so I closed my eyes back and faced him and I hugged back and we started cuddling. I want to forget about that text and just make this moment memorable right now.

When we kept on cuddling I realized I felt breasts rubbing on mine and I felt a feminine figure instead of a manly one and this person even seems to be even a little smaller than me. 

I could smell a feminine scent specifically strawberries instead of men's cologne that Dae Hyun usually wears.

"Dae Hyun?" I asked while still closing my eyes.

"Who's Dae Hyun Somi?" a woman voice asked back weakly and I know something is wrong.

I opened my eyes and she opened hers too "WAAAAH!" we screamed in shock.

We sat up and the bed and we realized we're still naked and we covered ourselves with the comforter.

"Who are you?? Why are you in my room???" she asked in shock.

"What? I should be asking that, what did you do to me?" I asked back at her.

"I thought you were my girlfriend did we really do it???"

"I also thought you were my boyfriend and I don't remember anything."

 I can't think properly right now, I did it with someone else??? And not just anyone but with a woman!?!?!?

"I-if you did with me how do you have-" I suddenly gasped I saw a bulge underneath the comforter and she covered it.

"Fine I'm not like any other woman ok? But I don't care what you think of me but the fact here is that you barged in my room and did this to me! Don't you know who I am?" she asked and she is kind of familiar.

"I-I told you I got in the right room how else could have entered and gone in here without the pass?" I just covered myself looking down still in shock while covering my body.

She messed with her hair and scratch the back of her head and groan in frustration and she looked at me and I looked somewhere else, "You...you seem familiar, wait you're that woman at the mall who got the ring???"

I remembered her now too, I just nodded weekly and she sighed.

Then we suddenly heard the door open and someone barged in and I quickly covered my whole self with the comforter.

"Who are you??" I heard the woman ask.

I could hear men's voices, "Everyone look here! The one and only Queen of Korea is finally in a  relationship and even did it with our own model *he pulls the comforter and revealed my face* Se Hwa!"

"Queen of Korea???" I asked in my head. And I remembered what Dahyun said to me that time.

FLASHBACK LAST WEEK