CHAPTER: 19

Mina's POV

I woke up to the feeling of someone kissing my crown.

I slowly woke up to see a cub staring at me, resting her head on her hand.

I gave her a smile, I went a little closer to her and sniffed her neck that smelled just like strawberries, some things never change.

"Did I disturb your sleep?" she asked and I slowly shook my head.

"I was about to wake up anyway." I told her.

She was wearing a robe already, maybe she has woken up earlier.

We eventually sat up on the bed, our heads leaning on the headboard and her arms are around my shoulders while I cover myself with the blanket as I was still undressed underneath.

I've never expected that this will be our moment to well...talk.

Neither of us knew what to say or what to ask first, I never knew we'd be this awkward again just like when we just suddenly got married and everything was all a force before.

She looked at me so I looked at her. "So uhm, w-was it hard for you a-at first? When you know, Ch-Chaemin was born?"

I slowly shook my head, "It wasn't very disturbing for Woo Jin and Grace, they were taking care of their own baby too, both babies cry at night and we had to do the same duties as parents and helped each other."

She nods, "E-ever found someone again before I came back?" I asked her, without minding if she really had one because she's all mine again.

"N-no, if you heard, I was too trashed and had no time to do so, I th-thought I don't deserve to find someone again after what I did to you." I hugged her without saying anything, I want her to feel that what she thought was wrong and she has me again.

"Y-you?" she suddenly asked.

"You don't care if whatever I'll say right now?" I asked so if she couldn't handle it I won't say.

She slowly shook her head, "Well, not really, you know most people are liberated in Europe, when I go on business trips at the night I'd go to a bar or club in the area and find a guy, I just almost did it with them but their too small and no spark at all, then I'd remember you, you're different from all of them not just by their physical body but you did it with me with love and care, I missed that, and then I'd think of Chaemin, if he'd find out one day I was like that, I just knocked out the guys who almost made out with me and made it look like we did it. I'm sorry Chaeng, I know it's disgusting and immoral."

She shook her head, "Somehow I understand, I just hoped that if you ever did make out like that I hope you won't feel that loneliness or pain when waking up alone, thinking no one is there to love you but was just there for satisfaction and lust, I'm actually relieved that you thought of Chaemin right in the middle and made the right choice." She said and hugged me.

"I'm sorry for not being there the whole time, letting you go through that, I never proved myself worthy that you and Chaemin just went through things alone, kids even make fun of him for not having both parents." She added and looked down.

"It's not your fault Chaeng, I made the choice myself, I would've stayed beside you even if you wanted to divorce me, but I just thought I couldn't handle it anymore, so if you thought that way why did you even think of divorcing me?"

"I th-thought that if something happened like that to me again you know, blacking out and forgetting you, then you and Chaemin will just get hurt, what if I woke up again and didn't remember then my memories never came back? That's why I let you go and wanted you to hate me so you can forget me and have a better life without me."