CHAPTER: 2

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

It's been two weeks since I was crowned queen and things still felt the same when I was the Crown princess, only my title was changed, not how busy I am.

Actually, when I was still the Crown Princess I was already doing the duties of a queen as training for me so maybe that's why I'm used to it now. 

I'm glad my grandmother could rest a little now since she doesn't have many duties now as the Grand Queen Dowager and hosting traditional events or ceremonies are the only things she could do much left.

 She's still the most powerful of all of course, she could still intervene anytime with any major projects or concerns about the country and there are still several decrees or commands that I need her approvement before I can get on with it.

But it's alright, and I am still in need of my grandmother's guidance and I'm not against her having much power because I know she's wise in using it so.

I'm not like those other royalties that are against their parents because they want to stand on their own and they want to be the most powerful of all, so look what has become of their country because they didn't have enough guidance and wise opinions or approvements from someone who knows it more than them.

Anyway, I'm just sitting at the office of my chambers signing contracts and reviewing documents right now when Momo knocked at the doors.

"Come in." I told her and she went in with a worried face and bowed to me.

"Your Highness! The elders of the royal family have called for a family meeting at the Royal Vacation House!" Momo announced in worry.

"It's just another family meeting why are you so worried?" I asked her.

"It's not just like the other family meetings my Queen, the meeting concerns...you." she said and bowed again.

Of course, that hit me, well not so much but it's a bit new for me, usually they call out for a family meeting when it only concerns one of our family businesses or establishments.

"Do I have any other appointments today other than the family meeting?"I asked her.

"No your highness." she answered simply looking at her tablet.

"Very well, let's get going." I told her.

"I will get you a suit." she said and bowed to me and went away now.

I just went to my balcony, seeing the whole palace with servants roaming around and I look up to the skies and sigh deeply, I then thought in my head, 'What could this be about?'

"Your Highness here's the suit." Momo said showing me my blue women's suit that arrived last week with 50 more similar suits to that style that's worth $100,000 each suite.

"Ok, I'll just change quickly."I told her as she handed me the suit and she goes out for a moment while I go to my dressing room.

I quickly dressed up and when I got out Momo bowed at me again and gave me my phone.

Then we headed out of my chamber and 2 of my bodyguards followed us to the exit of my hall and outside was the Phantom Limo waiting for me already with 2 black Rolls Royce Cullinan behind it for my extra security men.

The driver opened the limo for me now and I went in with Momo and we started to head now to the vacation house.

All the servants and other workers in the palace bow when the Phantom Limo passes them when we exit the palace and I looked now at the surroundings outside the palace by the window of the limo and tell myself 'Don't think too much of it.'