CHAPTER: 16

One of the passengers, specifically a woman, of elegance and luxury, wearing sunglasses and her gorgeous red heels clicking as she walks dragging her Louis Vuitton travel bag after getting off the First class then suddenly stops as she's being welcomed by a man of her acquaintance.

The man greets, "Welcome home to the Kingdom of Korea, Ms. Sharon Park."

---

No one's POV

The woman takes off her sunglasses and flashes her gummy smile to the man.

"Yah, it's just me Woo Jin, and since I'm back home they might as well call me Mina again." She told the man and they both laugh.

"So how's the flight?" the man asks her.

"First class never disappoints, but I'll surely suffer from jet lag once again just like how I did when I first arrived in Europe years ago." She then sighs but then they both laugh once again.

"That's alright, you'll adjust just fine, so shall we go my lady?" the gentleman asks as he offers his hand.

The elegant woman gladly takes his right hand while his left drags her Louis Vuitton travel bag for her.

She wears her sunglasses back on as they exit the airport and went straight to the parking lot, the kind gentleman puts her bags in the trunk then opens the car door for her and helps her up.

He then jogs to the driver's seat and as he fastened his seatbelt, he looks at the fine woman beside him and they exchange smiles, he holds her hand as he starts the car and drove off to their booked hotel.

---
The Grand Queen Dowager's POV

"So did you have what I asked for Ms. Hirai?" I asked her.

She nods and takes the folder from the very pale-skinned young lady who is known to be the best friend of my granddaughter's ex-wife.

Ms. Kim Dahyun has left her long-time, low-paying job at Jangin Company as she was given the opportunity a year ago to pursue her match-making business specifically for prestigious, wealthy families who sign in their children to find the perfect match that could benefit each other's families.

I'm one of her regular clients, which doesn't mean I'm looking for someone to myself however, god no.

"Here's another batch your highness, but I don't think Queen Chaeyoung would like this idea." She told me as she placed the folder with the profiles of young women who are successful or from elegant families.

"We should at least try Momo-yah, she can't be alone forever, she's lucky the royal family has agreed that she can keep her title as the queen even if she'll most likely won't find another queen for herself but because of her wisdom and skills that our country is flourishing and our royal family's reputation still stands strong and well-respected," I told her as I started reading the profiles.

"You're right your highness, no one could easily bring back the royal family's reputation and dropping statistics of multiple companies due to her confession of divorcing her beloved wife and partially killed their own child in just 2 years. Most don't get back on their feet at all if they did such a thing but Queen Chaeyoung, she's different, she went through it all and now it was as if all of that didn't happen years ago." Momo agreed.

I sigh, she's right, but now that she pulled off all those problems these past 4 years she's drowning herself with work again, no interest in love or starting a family at all like a robot that's why I'm finding a fine woman for her again.

I kept looking at the profiles but unfortunately, I sigh in defeat, no one was good again, their money, background, and achievements and they look exactly like Mina-ya don't cut it at all.