CHAPTER: 20 -FIN-

Wedding bells ring, the Wedding March song begins, people stood up and looked behind the grand doors of the royal throne hall waiting for the gorgeous bride to enter.

Many from all over the world came to watch this event whether personally or on television as it was no ordinary couple who'll become one today.

If it means for two lovers to become one, then it also means two kingdoms will unite, The Kingdom of Korea and The Kingdom of Japan.

The grand doors opened revealing the most beautiful bride in the world, especially for the Queen of Korea.

She couldn't move at this moment seeing how gorgeous her bride is, the lost princess was accompanied by no other than her father the King of Japan.

They went to Japan before their wedding so that her beloved fiancé could meet her royal Japanese family, especially her younger brother who look just like her and so she could know just even just a little bit of who she really was.

That's when they decided to come back and waste no time in getting married...once more.

They still have plenty to do in life, other than just doing their duties according to their titles and careers, the lost princess of Japan of course wants to know more about her real family, their history, how the country was when she was born and when she was lost.

So the day came, both mothers her biological and foster mom, are in tears seeing her so happy on her special day, her siblings too, other than her Jihyo unnie who's shedding tears her younger brother cried too even if they just recently met, they seem to instantly develop a sibling bond as soon as they met each other for the first time in Japan.

Woo Jin and his small family are there as well of course, he and Grace are so happy that their sister that they took in when they were in London got back on her feet and has reached her happiest days again that wouldn't have happened if it weren't for their help.

They will get married as well after these two, they just waited for the right time when they have the confidence to announce in public about their relationship.

This wedding is very different compared to the one they had in the past, this time, the two have put a lot of time and effort to make it perfect, they decided to get married because of love, not force from anyone, and many have come now that it was well-planned and dated, it was not uncomfortable, it was all just pure happiness.

Mina reaches the throne now and her father gave her hand to her only lover.

"Take good care of her always Chaeyoung-ah, make her the happiest woman she could ever be." King Myoui Kaito told the queen while his daughter dropped a tear at what he said.

"I will sir- f-father." She was somehow nervous but inside she really took his words seriously.

The king just chuckled and went to his sit now where his queen and son were.

Everyone sat down now including the Mina and Chaeyoung and the royal priest started to speak.

"We are all gathered here today for one of the most important events in world history, as this couple becomes one, so will their kingdoms where they were born, also, we are about to crown another queen who will rule along with our very queen, Son Chaeyoung." The royal priest started saying.

"As we all know we have been through this celebration but sadly it didn't turn out so well for the two couples, but now that they became one again, not just through responsibility but of true love and they have learned on how to keep their love stronger than no one has ever known."

After he said all the things about married he started the rituals.

The only cute son of the two lovers came up to exchange their rings and everyone said 'Awwe'