CHAPTER: 10

Mina's POV

I woke up to a knock on my door, I feel a little wet down there and I can still feel my lips swollen.

"Good morning my queen, it's me Nayeon, are you awake?"

"Oh, just a minute!" I answered.

I turned off the lampshade on the bedside table because the ray of the sun from the window shines brightly and I don't even remember clearly how this lampshade turned on or how I got to sleep soundly on my bed last night.

I got up and I realized I was just on my nightie without the robe I wore last night.

I also saw another robe the same as mine and it's laying together with my robe beside me.

I gasped, I know it's her highness' robe, what happened last night? 

I have my suspicions but I hope it's not true, her highness is not that kind of person.

Then sudden flashbacks came across my mind...

-Flashback-

"Oh I forgot one more thing, when I discovered I was pregnant I get so needy at times."  Jihyo unnie said like it's nothing and started laughing.

I slap her shoulder playfully, "Yah unnie you didn't have to mention that!" I said and she continued laughing.

-Another flashback-

My head went dizzy, her highness caught me and she tried to ask for help.

She brought me to my room and gave me water.

I suddenly went drunk without a definite cause when I didn't even drink.

I just called her by her name and answered her as a crazy person responds.

I kneeled on the bed and took off my robe, she was shocked at my sudden action.

I held her shoulders, our face was close and suddenly I just crashed our lips and started making out.

-End of flashbacks-

"Ahhh!" I screamed remembering everything last night.

Nayeon barged into my room with a worried face, "Your highness are you okay??"

I suddenly felt embarrassed, I hit my head a few times telling myself mentally, 'You're crazy enough to let your hormones take over you and seduced her highness???'

Now I fully understood Jihyo unnie, being needy in the early stage of pregnancy is not just something to be laughed at about, it just comes whether you like it or not, it's okay if your husband cooperates or is okay with it and help you take out the heat but in my situation, it's not easy.

Nayeong held my arm, "Your highness, please stop hitting yourself! Is something wrong?" she asked in concern.

She gasped and let go of my arm, "Forgive me your highness, I shouldn't have touched such an important person for a lowly person like me." she said and kneeled.

 I went down, "No it's ok, I'm fine Nayeon, I just tend to be emotional at times, pregnancy is hard." I excused.

She nodded and I helped her up.

"I was ordered to prepare you now as you will be meeting the elders of the royal family through breakfast at the royal dining hall. I have the court maids waiting outside to give you your bath and your suit for today is also waiting in your walk-in closet." she informed.

Hearing that made me nervous, I'm personally meeting high and important people of the country I hope I don't mess up.

"Oh c-can I just bathe on my own? I'll be fine I-I'm still a little uncomfortable you see." I told her shyly.