CHAPTER: 15

"Momo what's wrong?" I asked her and she bowed.

"Someone released a news about you, and it's not very good for your image."

---

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

"And what might that be?" I asked her.

"I'm not very sure if it's good to say here my queen." she told me while tilting her head referring to Minari.

Both Minari and I were confused, but then I thought it must be something concerning Minari or something she shouldn't hear.

I just nodded, "Fine, we'll discuss this back at the palace." I told her firmly and caressed my queen's hand to calm her down as she also looks worried.

When we arrived we immediately went to Sajeongjeon Hall where grandmother and Tzuyu were waiting for us.

"Chaeyoung-ah, what is the meaning of this? Did you really think of divorcing Mina-yah?" grandmother asked furiously.

"Wait grandmother I-"

"Wh-what?" I was cut when I heard my one and only Minari asked with a shaky voice.

I quickly went to her and held her shoulders, "Love it's a misunderstanding I just-"

I stopped, everything is blurry and a mess at the moment and I sighed in frustration, "Ms. Im, just take my queen to her chambers for now." I calmly ordered her.

"Yes your majesty," Nayeon replied and bowed but before she could take my queen I held her shoulders.

"I promise I'll explain ok? Please trust me on this hm?" I told her, almost begging.

She didn't say anything, and her face was just filled both with worry and sort of...anger.

I understand why she would be angry, now her present face expression will stay in my mind while I try to fix everything.

Nayeon just took her away from me now I say and sat at my table.

"Now explain this Chaeyoung-ah." my grandmother told me firmly, I sighed, I ordered everyone except her and my own sister.

"So please grandmother, leave this to me, please don't worry you know there's nothing I couldn't solve hm." I told her after I explained everything to them.

She sighs, "You better Chaeyoung-ah not for our royal family's reputation but for you, Mina-ya, and your incoming child, you know Mina deserves to know everything than all of us here."she replied with worry.

"I know, I know grandmother, so please, please rest now, I'll handle all of this." I then called out grandmother's P.A. to take her to her chambers and Sana came for Tzuyu as well.

Momo went inside my office now with Taehyung.

"Mr. Kim is here your majesty." she told me and both bowed to me.

"So what did you get?" I immediately asked him.

He opened his suitcase and showed me a few papers and photos.

"Someone disclosed your file for divorce to another person and that person paid a guy to tip off the media about." he started saying.

"Did you find out who disclosed it and who he disclosed it to?" I asked slamming my fist on my table and Momo flinched.

He nods, "I'm sure no one else knows about you filing a divorce other than your own lawyer, you might've ripped the divorce paper you had but he had a copy." he replied and showed me the picture.

"He then went to visit the detention center in Gyeonggi where Jeon Somi is imprisoned." he added showing him and that woman talking.

"After they talked, Somi called for another guy with a connection of an officer that is hired there to secretly fulfill her demands so she could be comfortable at the detention center. The guy waited at Atty. Han's car and he gave him the file." he said showing me all the pictures