CHAPTER: 6

Everyone was waiting for her to answer but she just looked at me sadly and like she's about to cry, "I-I'm...I'm pregnant with your child." she suddenly said with a shaky voice.

My world froze while everyone gasped.

------

I suddenly went back to my senses, I shook my head and my heart was beating fast, not because of excitement but because of nervousness thinking what will happen next.

"N-no it can't be, you must've done it with someone else other than me before." I said nervously.

"Y-you were my first, you..you know that too, the blood on the bed that morning.." she said slowly.

"I-I remember but you...you had a boyfriend didn't you?" I asked hoping there's still a chance it couldn't be mine.

"W-we both had a fight that day remember? You even took me with you back to Korea because I told you what ha-happened." she said and I just closed my eyes tightly about to cry.

I know it completes the puzzle perfectly that I'm the other parent, It's just that I couldn't face this moment easily right now. 

My legs weekend and everyone was shocked and Mina tried to reach out her hands but Momo and my bodyguard caught me.

They help me stand up straight and the atmosphere was so weird right now.

"So now, you're not thinking of running away from this situation are you? I don't care if you're a powerful and rich person but if you're going to just let my daughter go through this alone when you're supposed to be a part of this responsibility, I won't let you leave this island alive." Mrs. Wraps threatened.

"N-no ma'am I-I'll take responsibility, I'll take care of your daughter but only until the baby comes out and if it's confirmed that it's really m-mine, I'll continue to support them." I stuttered as I was nervous and a little scared of this woman 'Mrs. Wraps'.

"What?? You still don't believe her when she says that this is your child inside her?? My daughter is not that kind of person! If she knows that you're not the other parent of this child even though you're well-off she'll never bother you!" Mrs. Wraps said angrily and they calmed her down again and Mina just faced me and bowed slightly several times to say sorry for her mother.

"Ma'am p-please calm down I-I'm sorry I said that b-but I will take responsibility please trust me on that." I told her as I held her hand for assurance then she pulled away.

"Then prove it, call your parents and tell them everything about this!" she said.

I have no choice but to oblige.

---
Princess Tzuyu's POV

I was on my laptop doing work.

I only handle the minor businesses our Royal Family has like restaurants and I also handle the partnerships we have with small but very competent companies that we could help them grow.

I'm also the one attending the opening or welcoming ceremonies by any company instead of my sister whenever there's a time she's so busy or is on a business trip that she couldn't attend the ceremony.

That's the least of my duties as the princess and I want to keep it like this and just be happy with the love of my life, Sana my very own personal assistant. I just hope one day we'd be confident enough to announce this to the whole world.

Suddenly someone sent something in my e-mail and when I checked it, it was from an unknown person and he or she sent a video and there was a message: