CHAPTER: 14

No One's POV

After that lovely lunch the royal couple had, They were just at Queen Chaeyoung's chambers a the moment on her bed savoring each other's company.

It was as if that scene with Dae Hyun never even happened earlier and no one else knows about it except the royal couple and her bodyguards who got rid of him.

Mina was lying by the younger queen's lap and the latter would stare at her for a long time and peck her lips from time to time.

Mina just suddenly had enough and reached her arms to wrap them on the younger's neck to pull her down for a long, good kiss.

The latter picked up the situation and straightened the older's position flat on the bed and hovered above her without breaking the kiss.

The heat intensifies between the two and Chaeyoung started untying the ribbon that was designed on the dress Mina's wearing today.

The younger licked Mina's upper lip for entrance and she gladly let her and once again, the younger invaded her mouth like she always does which makes the older so intoxicated.

Mina could never get enough of her gorgeous, kissable lips that deliciously taste like strawberries all the time.

The two would not be surprised if both their lips will be swollen by the minute.

They finally came to a stop to catch their breaths for a moment, the whole room was quiet that they could clearly hear their hearts beating in harmony and their heavy breathing.

The older could see the younger's orbs darken and filled with lust so she is going to give that to her.

Mina just nodded indicating Chaeyoung can do anything with her so the younger then attacked her neck first and planted wet kisses on it which gave the older that tingling sensation and started letting out muffled moans.

The heat just keeps on increasing when suddenly, how the timing was unfortunate, they heard a knock on the door.

The couple stopped to hear if it was really a knock on the door but they didn't hear it anymore.

 The younger faced her beloved queen once again and they look at each other awkwardly but she slowly went back to kissing her queen's milky-white neck and continued their make-out session but once again the knock on the door was heard.

They realized someone must be indeed behind the door and even spoke, "My queens, it is Nayeon." they heard and the younger quickly got off her queen and they started fixing themselves quickly.

"J-just a m-moment." Chaeyoung stuttered as a response to Nayeon and the older just giggled at the younger's cute response to her personal assistant and continued fixing herself.

After Mina fixed herself she went to check on Chaeyoung too and saw that her hair is still messy so she fixed it for her and just kissed her nose then gave her a gummy smile that might relieve her frustration from the sudden disturbance.

Chaeyoung went to the door now and opened it revealing the bunny assistant of her queen and Nayeon bowed to her, "My queens, the grand queen dowager would like to see Queen Mina for a moment." she informed and bowed once again.

The two queens looked at each other in confusion as to why their grandmother is looking for Mina.

"Why is grandmother looking for Mina?" Chaeyoung suddenly asked her.

Nayeon once more bowed, "I am not certain your majesty but that is what was just ordered of me when I was called to bring Queen Mina."

"D-did I do anything wrong?" Mina suddenly asked softly in a concerned tone like a kid would ask when being called by the school principal.