CHAPTER: 17

Mina's POV

Finally, after the opening ceremony, welcoming guests, entertaining them, and going through an interview, I finally got some time for myself, even my family also went home now.

I went down to the grand floor of the gallery to find my young assistants who are quite hard to find since they're not where they're supposed to be gosh these kids.

While going through the place I noticed plenty of my masterpieces have been labeled sold already and will be sent to the buyers tomorrow but then I passed by an area that felt empty when it shouldn't be.

I traced back my steps to see my 'drömfamilj' artwork is missing!

I panicked, "Harrieth!! Violet!! Where the hell are you?!!" I furiously called them.

I suddenly heard two pairs of heels clicking rushing their asses off to come to me.

"Where's my 'drömfamilj' masterpiece huh??" I continued freaking out and I could see them flinch.

Violet then faced Harrieth and she lowers her head down, "S-someone bought it a-already Ms. Sharon she-"

"What???" I asked in shock.

"I'm sure that specific piece didn't have a price on the list because it's not for sale!! Are you aware of that??" I added.

"I-I am but-"

"Then why did you sell it off??"

"Sh-she offered a high a-amount M-Ms. Sharon, she even a-added more if it was d-delivered immediately, sh-she was so desperate-" Harrieth continued to stutter and she looks as if she was about to cry.

I facepalmed myself and massaged my forehead.

Didn't I mention they're also British? Why did my company send these two out of all??

It would've been better if they just hired me local assistants here in Korea, too bad I'm just about to open a branch here so no job offers yet.

And my company thinks these two are the most reliable in for the job to assist me here in Korea?? They gotta be kidding me.

"Who is she? How much did she offer?" I asked, in a normal tone of voice now, but still intimidating enough for them to continue lowering their heads down and stutter when answering.

"H-her name was K-Katarina Lee...sh-she paid $250 million in cash and added $2 million more s-since she wants it delivered i-immediately to her a-address..."

I groaned in frustration and glared at them that made them whimper like said puppies for a second.

"Where is she now?" I calmly asked.

"W-we just s-sent her o-off a while ago."

I messed with my hair, god I'm going to get crazy.

"Do you have her contact details?" she then greatly nods.

"Fine, give it to me later, I'll be at the office in a moment." I told them.

They quickly ran off to escape my ring of hell.

I went outside for a moment to get some air after that frustrating moment just made me suffocate right now.

I then noticed that grand, colorful flower stand now that stood out from the others, I went to it and read the message on its sash.

Wait- this Katarina who sent this flower stand...is she also the same Katarina that bought my most treasured, not-for-sale painting???

I don't know how to react to this person right now, I'm thankful that she sent me this beautiful flower stand saying she's my no. 1 fan but then I felt frustrated that she bought the most valued painting of mine, I'm sure they told her it wasn't for sale but why did she have to shower so much money just to get it? She could've just bought a different one.