CHAPTER: 3

A/N: Long but worth it update :)

Enjoy~

The next week

Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I'm busy again as always when suddenly my phone rang and my face lit up when I saw Somi's name pop up.

Hello?

Hi my Chaengi guess what.

What is it babe?

I'm arriving already!

Wait really??? You should've told me and I should've gone to the airport already.

Oh no need Chaengi, that might cause a show in the airport I'll just meet you later at our secret place.

So?  It's about time we announce to the public that you're mine.

*She giggles* Oh Chaengi it's alright, I just don't think it's the right time yet, can you still wait for me a little?

*I sigh* Ok, it's alright. Get back safely ok? 

Ok baby, see you.

And I ended the call.

---
Somi's POV

The call ended, finally it was over.

"Was it your boyfriend? You seem so sweet with him." a stranger asked me who's sitting across from where I'm sitting in the first-class and he's reading a newspaper and he sort of looks like a Korean-American. 

I'd be lying if I say he's not handsome and attractive.

"What if I said that wasn't my boyfriend but just a friend that I talk sweetly with? You single?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Oh don't try it, do you think you're the only woman who answered me that? Just stay loyal to your boyfriend, I know I'm handsome and all but I don't steal like a thief or get involved with an affair, that doesn't suit me." he grinned and continued reading on the newspaper.

I scoffed and just crossed my arms instead. Is he more boring than he looks or just playing hard to get? And doesn't he know me at all?

---
Queen Chaeyoung's POV

I'm nervous and excited at the same time.

"Momo, is it all set tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Y-yes Your Highness, a 2-day romantic vacation event in Bali, Indonesia. A country where you don't usually run away to and the resort we reserved there is not the most expensive one where only royalties like you can visit neither is it a very cheap resort where it might be uncomfortable for you and we reserved it under the name of a new accountant we just hired last week." she answered me.

"Good, but why do you sound nervous saying that?" I asked.

She bowed to me. "I'm sorry My Queen, I'm just concerned that the Grand Queen Dowager might be worried sick if you run away again suddenly."

"Don't worry, she'll only get mad at me, you just did what you were told, and I'm the Queen now so I can decide what I want without consulting her about things like this." I told her and she just looked at me with concern and bowed again.

"Oh and send one of the chefs in the royal kitchen to my secret penthouse to cook a meal for two because she's arriving. Not Jeongyeon cause grandmother would suspect why would I really send Jeongyeon my best friend." I told her and she just nodded and bowed again before going out my chambers.