CHAPTER: 11

Long update for you guys:)

I was about to reach the library when someone hugged me from the back.

I looked who it was, "Chaengie"

My eyes widen, "Somi??"

------

I was so startled, my worst fears are starting to happen.

I've tried not to think or mention Somi the whole time ever since I found out Mina's pregnant but now that she's actually here I know things will get complicated.

I quickly looked around if anyone is else is here but luckily no one is except Momo of course and I quickly brought her to a secret passageway near here.

Only me and Somi know this passageway and Momo, I secretly made passageways in this palace so if I want to go out secretly or for Somi to pass in because she's not all welcome in the palace especially when grandmother is around.

Most likely she also used a passageway to enter here in the palace.

"Momo keep quiet for now and just act usual, things might get messy later." I told Momo softly who is following us in the passageway. She looked worried as usual but she managed to nod.

We reached back to my chambers and closed the doors.

Somi hugged me and I hugged her back. I miss her so much, seeing her right now just made my worries vanish away.

"Somi I-I thought you'll be in the Netherlands for two months." that's all I could say at the moment.

"Well how could I stay any longer when I suddenly heard news of you marrying some woman?? Of course I did everything I can to come back early." she said and I hugged her again tightly.

"I-I'm so sorry my love, I had no choice during that time, I just had to take responsibility, but don't lose hope between us, you know I'll always find a way." I told her and we kept on hugging each other.

"Anyway show me where this woman is I'm gonna get the sense out of her that she's crossing the line." she said angrily and was about to go out.

I grabbed her, "Don't, you might get caught and we'll be in trouble especially when grandmother hears about it." I told her firmly.

"I don't care anymore Chaengie, she should know her place! I know your old woman set all this upon you but she has gone too far you're mine and no one else'!" she said so furiously.

I hugged her tightly, "Calm down, don't worry, I'll take care of it on my own, don't stress yourself out, I'm not that stressed out so much now that you're here." I told her and she cooled down.

"We'll just meet at our secret place whenever I call okay? I'm sorry but this is all we could do for now." I told her and she pouted while nodding.

I suddenly caressed her face and looked at her lips, she just grabbed my face instead and crashed our lips we started kissing each other torridly.

God I miss her so much, I hope I know what I'll be doing from now on.

---
The next day

I'm here today at our Royal Hospital for Mina's check-up, I have no choice but I have to do so as the other parent of our child.

Of course, we consulted the best oby gyne doctor we have here and she's checking the results.

"Well as far as the results show, her Highness is doing fine, just keep doing your usual routines that I believe your previous doctor has also told you, to eat properly, get morning sunlight, take regularly your supplement and vitamins prescribed to you, and don't stress yourself out especially now that you're taking royalty classes right?" the doctor asked Mina and she nodded.