3;

Swaying Rainfall

Wilbur fell asleep to Elaine's beautiful melodies and woke to a just as beautiful sound. Rain.

Wilbur's and Tommy's stream went well, it was only just a short q+a stream really, though during it Tommy did make some banters of Wilbur having a girlfriend, no one took him seriously luckily.

When Wilbur awoke it was pouring rain once again, unlike the day prior. Can this weather make up it's mind for once? However, to no complaints he still opened his window and took in everything of the flawless downpour, the scenery, smell, sound. The wonderful sound of rain is definitely a beloved sound of Wilbur's, however just about everything of the rain he adored.

The rain radiates a calming sound, a characteristic tune just as lovely as a mother's hummed melody. Outside the autumn blossoms and leaves droop under the heaviness of the droplets and the roads are covered with glossy puddles.

To start his morning he doesn't do what a normal person would and brushes his teeth, gets changed, brush his hair, none of that, instead he gets ready for walk in the rain (once again).

The man shields his curly brown locks with his hood from his jacket and makes way to his door, he opens it and is met with none other than Elaine herself. Her. Oh how he enjoys her company.

She had her fist up, presumably to knock but Wilbur opened the door just at that very moment.

"Oh hi," she says awkwardly, "You opened the door before I could even knock." She says sheepishly.

"Well hello there," Wilbur smiles, "What brings you here?"

"Uh well I couldn't help but notice it was raining and I wanted to know if you'd like to have a walk with me?" She asks him almost nervously.

"How ironic." Wilbur smiles, "I was just about to go for a walk." He chuckles.

"Should have expected much." She chuckles in return as well.

"I'd love to go for a walk with you." He tells her and steps out, closing his door behind him.

Elaine's eyes gleam and she smiles brightly, "I'm glad,"

The duo walk to the lift, Wilbur presses the button, once the doors open he steps back and gestures for Elaine to go before him.

"After you," he says with a goofy grin.

The duo chats back and forth before finally exiting the building into the rain.

"Isn't it just gorgeous?" Elaine asks.

"It really is," Wilbur says, looking up at the dark clouds.

They begin their walk, once again mindless with no place set in mind for them to go to but they were still absolutely enjoying their time together.

"Hey look at that tree!" Elaine says pointing to a tree with most leaves still on it, almost all of the autumn trees have lost their leaves. It was across from them at this small park.

"I'll race ya?" Elaine says with quite the competitive look in her eye.

Wilbur laughs, "Are you sure? I mean i'm 6'5," Wilbur smirks, knowing damn well he has longer legs compared to Elaine who is 5"8.