9;

a/n: hi this is a filler chapter I just wanted to do a christmas chapter, srry I didnt get to do one on actual christmas I didnt have my computer 😻

Elaine was sound asleep in her bed when the sound of knocking at her front door woke her.

Elaine groans and shoves her face into a pillow and continues to lay there and only hope the person knocking will just go away.

Unfortunately for her the person at the door knocks again, slightly harder this time.

Elaine tumbles out of her bed and makes her way to the door, dragging her feet along the way.

God, can't a motherfucker sleep in on christmas day??

"Who is it?" Elaine asks, her voice sounds raspy and tired.

"Fucking Santa Claus," A familiar obnoxious voice spoke.

"Fuckin' Tommy." Elaine sighs, Tommy's voice officially waking her up.

"I'm here too!" Says a more softer voice.

"Holy shit! Tubbo!" Elaine says enthusiastically and opens the door for her friends.

Not just Tommy and Tubbo were there behind the door but Wilbur was there too.

"What the fuck are all you guys doing here?" Elaine says with her jaw dropped to the floor.

"Surprise!" Tubbo says cheerfully.

"Woah cool, can you let us in now? The halls are freezing, thanks," Tommy asks but instead of waiting for an answer just invites himself in.

"Oh yeah, come in," she steps to the side out of the way to let everyone in.

Everyone proceeds to step inside and when Wilbur was about to as well she stops and pushes him back outside.

"Not you though, we gotta talk," Elaine says pointing a finger at him and walking outside as well and shutting the door behind her.

"What?" Wilbur waves his hands "I did absolutely nothing wrong!" He says making the most innocent smile he can.

"Wilbur what the fuck!" She whisper yells and face-palms, "I know you're behind this, shut up." 

"Elaine I have no idea what you are talking about," Wilburs innocent smile turns more into a cheeky grin.

"Totally," she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Alright maybe I am, but you're antisocial and need human interaction," Wilbur banters and nudges her softly.

"Fuck you, I'm a hot and independent woman, I need no others," Elaine banters folding her arms.

"Right," Wilbur rolls his eyes, "Happy Christmas, Harry." He says with his arms out for a hug.

Elaine quickly gives in for a hug.

"Happy Christmas, Ron," she laughs, "Missed you,"

"Oh really? This is kinda awkward, I didn't miss you at all," Wilbur jokes still holding the girl in a tight embrace.