12;

Let's talk about anger for a second, alright?

As we all know anger and yelling can feel good sometimes, it's an emotion that can leave you feeling more euphoric than happiness itself.

It feels like a huge weight on your shoulder have been lifted, finally letting every last thing bottled up loose like a rabid dog.

But keep in mind, the way someone expresses their anger is what determines the consequences. Let it be arguing, shouting, throwing things, sulking or crying. All these have consequences. 

Not only are you screaming but your adrenaline is rushing, you don't know what's gotten into you but you're liking this feeling.

Your heart beats extremely fast. Unkind words are spewing out of your mouth. You're screaming at the top of your voice till you feel like your tonsils could bare no more.

You could say it feels good, you're letting everything that has been boiling inside of you finally release.   

But then, at the end of it all, when you've come to your senses, your adrenaline rush is over, you might begin to regret all that you said. It doesn't feel that good anymore.

.

Immediate Continuation. 

"Speak of the devil," Elaine mumbles to herself.

Wilbur immediately could sense Elaine's uncomfortableness and also pettiness, she scooted away from the two of them to a different stool just out of spite.

Wilbur could tell she was doubting him, mostly just by the glare that she was giving him. She tried to make it vague and unnoticeable but when she's upset Wilbur becomes a mind reader.

Wilbur hated that she was doubting him, I mean him and LANA? No way! Wilbur didn't even like her as a person let alone a significant other.

But Elaine didn't know Wilbur thought that and you can't blame her for being mad. Instead of Wilbur getting shit-faced he should be communicating to her.

"Hey? Pay attention to me nerd," Lana giggles and snaps in front of Wilbur's face, bringing him back to reality.

"Oh?" Wilbur focused his attention to Lana, only to drift back to Elaine, he felt guilty.

"Imma go chat with Niki, Will, you have a nice time though, thank you for the drinks." Elaine gets up from her stool and places a kiss on his cheek and only glares at Lana, Elaine knew this would piss Lana off, she did this intentionally just for that reason, fuck Wilbur.

  Lana watches as Elaine walks off, scowling and her arms crossed like a toddler having a tantrum.

"What's with that Elora girl?" Lana rolls her eyes.

"Her name is Elaine." Wilbur says, a bit of annoyance clear in his voice, he pays no attention to her whatsoever.

"Pish posh," Lana waves her hands, "Either way it doesn't matter, I don't like her."

Wilbur didn't care, he didn't even bring himself to even act like he cared, he didn't care so much he even told her straight up... okay maybe he didn't but he really wanted to, just give him another vodka shot and he will.