15;

"Why can't I know about the Target Incident?" Wilbur whines, leaning against the counter next to Elaine as she cooks.

"Yeah, what if I wanna know about the Target Incident?" Tommy crosses his arms.

"Over my dead body." Elaine says, never looking away from the food before her.

She had already been cooking for awhile so the food was nearly finished.

"Well if you really wanna know.." Elliot speaks from behind them, sitting at the bar.

"We could always tell you.." Ezmae comes and sits down next to him.

From the kitchen, Ezmae is hit with a flying meatball, splattering tomato sauce across her face.

"Oh noo...what happened??" Elaine says very obviously sarcastically, "Who would do that?"

"Elaine I will murder you, you stupid idiot," Ezmae points at Elaine and begins to get up from her seat but Elaine already has another meatball in a spoon, getting ready to launch it at her face.

"C'mon then? Hit me." Elaine taunts, grinning while she does it.

Ezmae sits her ass right back down because she knows damn straight Elaine absolutely will hit her.

"Elaine!" Wilbur waves his hands while making a face that has 'are-you-crazy?!' plastered all over it.

"What?! She deserves it?"

"Christ, you're a child," Wilbur sighs, "Would you like a napkin?"

"Don't take her side? What would Twitter and Instagram think about you abandoning your girlfrien--"

Elaine quits talking as soon as she realizes what she said, she isn't religious but she is praying to every fucking god that Ezmae and Elliot didn't hear.

Wilbur stops what he's doing to give Elaine a look, Elaine returning a very shocked and 'I-didn't-mean-to' look.

"Pause." Elliot's jaw drops, "Girlfriend?!"

"Oh.. I was just kidding, Twitter and Instagram seem to enjoy shipping us," Elaine blurts out, "Imma... Imma get back to cooking..."

Elliot raises an eyebrow and whispers something to Ezmae.

"Here's your napkin," Wilbur stutters.

The room was filled with tension, sure Elaine would love to have her siblings know about her relationship but Wilbur will never ever hear the end of it, and quite frankly Elaine didn't wanna deal with that shit.

"You're lying." Ezmae deadpans, while also wiping off the red goop all over her face.

"Did you forget whenever you lie your ears turn red?" Elliot smirks.

"That or from embarrassment!" Elaine starts to put the spaghetti into bowls, refusing to make eye contact.

"You embarrassed you can't keep a secret?" Ezmae smirks, "Wilbur, you have my blessing to marry her,"

"What?!" Elaine exclaims, placing the food in front of the twins first.

"Oh and for your honeymoon take her to like Italy or something, just far away from us," Elliot continues.

"Noted," Wilbur smiles at Elaine who is absolutely DYING.

"Why are you guys all of a sudden so chill? What the fuck." Elaine sighs.

"I kinda figured it out after a while, whenever you would look at him you get the same look in your eyes mom got whenever she would look at dad," Elliot explains.

"Heart eyes!" Ezmae exclaims.

Wilbur felt his heart shatter a bit, heart eyes? That's fuckin adorable.

"This is getting unbearable," Tommy fake gags.

"I know right?" Elaine scoffs, handing Tommy a bowl.

"Awww you get heart eyes!" Wilbur exclaims.

"Wilbur, they're on drugs, don't believe a single thing they say." She deadpans and gives Wilbur his own bowl.

"Elaine is in love," Elliot taunts.

"This is exactly why I didn't wanna tell you whores," Elaine mentally face-palms.

"It's finee," Ezmae waves her hand, "You guys are cute,"

"Shut up and eat," Elaine points at their bowls.

Wilbur had a smirk plastered on his face and his cheeks a red tint.

"You too! Sit your ass down and eat." She yells but a red tint is spread across her own face as well.

"Yes ma'am."

Tommy just scoffs and begins to eat still standing against the counter, refusing to go anywhere near them, "You bitches are gross,"

"So true Tommy," Elaine nods and goes to stand next to him.

"Hey Tommy, shut the fuck up," Wilbur shoves his mouth with spaghetti and flips him off.

He then points to the chair next to him, gesturing for Elaine to sit down.

Elaine sighs dramatically and stomps her way to the chair next to Wilbur. He wraps his arm around her torso and continues to eat.

a/n: secret is out, but will the twins keep it? 😨😨