21;

"Where did Ezmae and Elliot run to?" Wilbur asks Elaine as he plunks down next to her on the couch, just barely showing up at her flat.

"No clue," she shrugs, "I think they said something about being hungry so presumably getting food? However don't take my word for it, I don't pay attention to them." Elaine replies, not removing her eyes from the TV screen.

Wilbur waves his hand before her to hopefully finally grab her eye.

She looks away from the tv and gives Wilbur an unimpressed look.

"In what way is ICarly more entertaining than me?" Wilbur squints at her.

"In every way." Elaine sneers.

Wilbur gasps. "Kidding kidding," she waves, he looks literally heartbroken so she goes to give him a kiss to reconcile but he dodges.

"No you don't get to do that," Wilbur turns his head the opposite direction like a child having a tantrum.

Elaine goes pursuing his lips and slithers over him to his opposite side where he was facing.

He then faces his head towards the tv, trying in every way to not give up and kiss her back.

She follows his lips and winds up straddling him.

She gets the two sides of his face and crashes her lips onto his, he couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

He pulls away first and chuckles. Elaine on the other hand doesn't express anything consequently, only simply adoring him with bright eyes and a soft smile.

"You're always insulting me, I deserve some type of compensation for this,"

"You signed up for this, you don't get shit,"

He sighs but with a smile letting Elaine know he was only joking and bows down again, his lips kissing her cheek gently. Despite the loving action it sends shivers through her nerves. Regardless what it was, how it was done, how many times it's done, Elaine will always loose herself to his affection. They were shivers that made her whole body tremble.

He brushes his lips against the hollow of her temple, then tracing a line on her cheekbone, and then his lips are on her neck, kissing lightly.

She then reaches and cups his face, pulling him to her again, and the rest of his words are lost against her mouth.

His arms wrap around her waist and they pull apart once again.

They look at each other, admiring the others features in comfortable silence.

Those three words were at the tip of both of their tongues but both refuse to let them spill. Both terrified on losing the other.

"I love..." Elaine starts

Wilburs eyebrow perks up and his jaw clenches. Fear? Inpatient?

"...uh- this." Elaine stutters.

Wilbur just sighs and smiles, "I love this too."

The couple sat watching fuckin ICarly in each others arms until Thing 1 and Thing 2 came to ruin it (again).

Welcome to hell people.

A/N :

HEY OMG, SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING 😀😀😀(again😒😒)
this is a short filler chapter I APOLOGIZE but anyway you'll have more coming hopefully 😭😭 (sorry if this chapter is shit, I'm not very sober 🧍‍♀️)