19;

It's mid day, around noon, the afternoon begins with light showers of rain, droplets covering the the roads around them. The streets filled with ruckus with many cars driving around them to reach their own destinations.

"Elliot we are not going to keep stopping at every novelty you see," Wilbur sighs, keeping his eyes on the roads.

"But everything is so different! I must see the British ways of life!" Elliot puts his head on the glass of the backseat window, starring outside like a puppy going to the vet.

Elaine sighs and pulls out her wallet, taking one of each different bill she had on her and hands it to Elliot.

"Here, look at the funny British people," She waves the bills in front of his face as if he is a child.

Elliot gasps, "British currency! My favorite novelty!"

"I wanna see too," Ezmae steals a few of the bills from him.

"If you guys rip those I'll rip your necks," Elaine threatens, "I'm broke as fuck, I barely have enough for pizza to binge and I need that pizza, how else am I going to flex my superior genetics on your guys' lactose intolerance?"

"I will rip these out of spite, all I want is to enjoy one slice of pizza but Jesus hates me or whatever and you're always rubbing it in," Ezmae rolls her eyes, "Going dark on Twitter,"

"Do it, spite Jesus, eat your delectable pizza, fuck the patriarchy," Elaine roars.

"No, Elaine-" Wilbur covers Elaine's mouth, "Ezmae don't listen to her you'll have a literal aneurysm," Wilbur sighs.

"I don't know, it's tempting," Ezmae ponders.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Wilbur shrugs and uncovers Elaine's mouth who was side-eyeing him.

The trip is only supposed to be around 30 minutes but it's felt like it's been hours now because the twins. They have a knack at making long days feel longer.

"Wilbur stop scowling, we're almost there," Elaine chuckles at his scowling and exhausted face, she cups his cheek for only a second, it was an action that spoke something like 'It's all alright".

Wilbur's frown was replaced by a soft smile, "Of course," he gives her a quick glance and a grin but returned his sight to the road just as quick.

"How much longer?" Elliot asks.

"I'd say about 5-7 minutes," Wilbur shrugs a bit as he turns the wheel.

"Can I put on music?" Elliot pleads, grabbing the back of his seat.

"No." Elaine answers for him.

"Please!"

"It would shut him up?" Wilbur suggests with an amused face, he only wanted to hear what bullshit music Elliot would listen to.

Elaine sighs and grabs the aux cord aggressively, throwing it behind her to Elliot

Taylor Swift concert? You know it.

.

"Wilbur it looks like if I take one step in that building I'm going to leave with at least ten new inner demons, trust and believe I don't need that in my life," Elaine stops in front of the door.