17;

When writing music The Chaos Twins ™, Elaine, and Wilbur all collectively agreed that it's important to surround yourself by creativity of all types when writing music. By that they mean different music inspires them to write their own. Wilbur literally has playlists compiled for every piece of music he's written.

So now what they're all doing is saying their listening to music for inspiration but in reality they're literally just vibing.

On the floor also may I mention, they're vibing to P!ATD in Elaine's house just sitting on the floor like they're about to start a game of Duck Duck Goose.

As 'Far Too Young To Die' plays in the background of their chatting Wilbur spoke, "Since we're all supposed to be writing a song together I feel like it's a given to know what is your guy's favorite songs or genre of music,"

"Uh..My favorite song is probably 'Chainmail' by Crywank," Ezmae shrugs, 'I don't know, I'm way too indecisive."

"Well my favorite song is Fireside by Arctic Monkeys," Elaine spoke up, "Or just anything by Arctic Monkeys really," she lets out a soft laugh.

"Oh yeah! I remember forever ago you mentioned that when we were streaming together!" Wilbur reminisces, "I have to force you to stream again soon,"

With a scoff, "Yeah right, with all this Twitter shit? I'd rather die," Elaine only jokes but Wilbur frowns at her response, he had forgotten about everything that was happening on Twitter.

"Are you seriously feeling bad about that?" Elaine questions him and his facial expressions, "I was only exaggerating dear, I'd love to stream with you again but I would really rather wait until this Twitter stuff calms down just a bit,"

"But you shouldn't have to wait though," Wilbur exclaims, "All of this shouldn't have happened at all and people on Twitter think they know you and try to get into business that has nothing to do with them." 

"Wilbur calm down would 'ya?" Ezmae rolls her eyes, "People are gonna be more interested in other's life than their own, call it general human behaviour," she shrugs like what shes taking about is internationally known, "That's why shit like Twitter on it's own is so very popular. Everyone's uploading photos, videos, showing off, etcetera and everyone is so fascinated by these things because they're more interested in other people's lives and drama than their own boring ass lives." she explains perfectly.

"Moral of the story, they're sad scrutinizers who butt in peoples lives to criticize shit so they can distract themselves from their own lives,"

Elliot (who is probably not even listening to anything going on) cuts everyone off by playing a short melody on a guitar lended to him by Wilbur.

Wilbur is instantly hit with an idea in that moment

The melody, Ezmae's words..

"..I think I know what could be the main idea of this song!"

Without a word everyone smiles and immediately understands what Wilbur is getting at, do these idiots have telepathy? Sure The Chaos Twins™ are usually called the freakshow twins by Elaine but they've never actually been able to read each-other's mind like all 4 of them just did.