16;

Dawn rose up from the bottom of the night.

Elaine slept peacefully in her bed.

The wind belled the leaves and the birds chirped from mellow corners.

Butterflies as usual, were having great affairs with the hued florets.

Elaine was having a wonderful dream about.. Oh my fuck here's the twins.

Elliot grabs Elaine's shoulders and jerks her awake. She felt like she was going down a steep hill on a roller coaster and woke to the feeling up dizziness, confusion, and most of all irritation.

"Elliot go away," Elaine sighs, turning over and dramatically groaning into her pillow.

"It's 1 pm, wake your ass up already," Elliot violently jerks her up again.

"Take your ass home already,"

The twins have been staying at Elaine's for a week now, and every second of it has been pretty much torture for her. Tommy and Wilbur on the other hand enjoying it all, them and the twins personalities mix perfectly, Elaine could tell that this is the start of a beautiful (and obnoxious) friend group.

What Elaine was yet to know is the twins flight back to America is in fact today, but did the twins plan on telling her that? Absolutely not, new roommates?

While Elaine slept peacefully in her own bed Elliot and Ezmae would snuggle up against her like two clingy children after a nightmare even though there is a GUEST BEDROOM and in fact A COUCH, but no Elliot and Ezmae have to ruin her nights of sleep too.

Don't get her wrong, Elaine loves her siblings, but when they're constantly right there, you'd get sick of them too.

"Do not talk to your older brother like that!" Elliot faked offense, "God and after all that I've done for you too,"

"Don't even start on the guilt-tripping, I'll beat you in that game and you know it," She finally sat up, brushing her fingers through her knotted hair and swiping her tongue against her plaque covered teeth.

"It's because you're evil," Elliot points accusingly, "Now get up, Wilbur bought lunch, but I guess breakfast for you,"

"Nah, I'm just a Gemini," She shrugs, getting out from her bed, almost tripping (#IronDeficiencyClub??), then walking to her bathroom.

"Same thing you two-faced urchin," Elliot hisses and leaves to the kitchen, leaving the two-faced Gemini to do her two-faced Gemini things.

"She still waking up?" Wilbur asks with a bite of a hamburger shoved in his cheek so he could talk, looking similar to a chipmunk while he does so.

"Yep," Elliot says, walking to the counter to get a burger for himself.

"What a lazy bitch," Tommy says, mouth full.

Wilbur sent Tommy a glare, "I am only joking and I apologize for my previous words, Elaine is not a bitch but is in fact a respectable lady," Tommy forces out, trying not to stutter.

"Lemme go in there," Wilbur gets up, leaving his half eaten burger.

"Be careful, she might try to manipulate you," Elliot exaggerates as Wilbur continues to walk, "She'll guilt-trip you, catch you in a moment of vulnerability, and manipulate you into doing what she wants, she's a psycho Gemini!"