6;

The conflict between his heart and mind are on the peak, and he is completely confused about what to do next.

His mind is saying no, but his heart is saying "Fucking do it!"

His leg bounces up and down and he brushes through his hair with his fingers frustrated.

Elaine and Wilbur has known each-other for months now. They're closer than ever, she has even made good friends with his.

He's never felt comfortable around a person and yet staring down at his phone with her message reading 'Almost ready :)' made his lungs feel as if they were filled with quick sand.

Even from the day he met her, he knew she was something else, he's feels stupid for not realizing earlier how irrevocably in love with her he is.

She's smart but doesn't always show it, she can act like a fool but that's what makes her hilarious and so fun to be around, she doesn't care what people think of her.

She's so sweet. She's checked up on Wilbur more times than he can count, and even when he is just feeling say, slightly anxious about something, she does everything she can to help him.

Though, she can also be pretty mean sometimes, mostly as a joke that is. She may be sweet but she'll totally yell and insult you out of nowhere.

She's so unbelievably funny, every thing she says can cheer him up in seconds.

She consumed every one of his thoughts.

This, all of this makes him so unbelievably angry.

No matter how hard he has tried she has broken down every wall he has managed to build.

On top of that, it isn't not only him feeling these emotions, Elaine feels the same and she is angry because she swore to never fall in love.

Sounds cliche doesn't it? TO swear to never fall in love, but it truly happens, out of guilt, out of fear, some people just can't handle the thought or idea of such things.

No matter every time she has tried to prevent herself from falling even more for him he always pushes his way through to her.

And what makes it all so infuriating to the both of them is that they were allowing the other to get through.

No matter how much of their brain was telling them to not let the other in, don't do it, their hearts always won.

Wilbur wants to confess. Elaine doesn't.

She wants these feelings to wither and die, Wilbur wants these feelings to expand and grow.

A knock can be heard from Wilbur's door, causing the man to flinch in response, finally snapping out of his trance.

"Fucking shit." Wilbur spits before fixing his hair and walking towards the door.

They've hung out multiple times, why is it different now?

Why is his anxiety rushing all of a sudden? Why is it he feels as if he cannot breathe? Why is that just the sight of her made these feelings worsen tenfold?