14;

Tommy has been dying to hang out with Elaine again, their interactions are always hilarious and Tommy really enjoys Elaine's chaotic personality, so when him, Wilbur, and Elaine all agreed on spending the day together he was ecstatic and practically skipping into the building.

"Alright I'm in the building already, I'll see you soon, Elaine! And you too Wilbur I guess." Tommy banters even though he is very excited to see the both of them.

"Did you say Elaine?" A man's voice spoke from behind the boy with a clear american accent, Tommy quickly turns around to see two people, a woman and a man who look very similar, siblings maybe?  

The man has on a black sweater with a white collared shirt underneath and black jeans along with it. The woman has on an over-sized white sweater and a black skirt peaking out from under it. They both have dark brown wavy hair and the man has on glasses that look a lot like Elaine's and the girl has glasses as well that were on the top of her head. The two both look maybe in their mid twenties?

"Uh yeah?" Tommy spoke, his voice laced with confusion at the two, who are they? Why're they asking about Elaine?

"Elaine Flores?" The woman asks, american as well.

"Yeah?? How do you know her?" Tommy now shows the two his undivided attention.

"We're her siblings! We're here visiting to congratulate her on her first Twitter scandal!" The man says with a proud smile spread across his face.

The woman then hits his side with her elbow, "Sorry, we're here to talk to that guy who thinks he's so much better than her-" he says.

"Oh my god- No. I'm so sorry, we're just here to visit our sister." She explains to Tommy, whilst face-palming in second-hand embarrassment from her brother.

Tommy just stares at the two in disbelief, Elaine has siblings? TWIN siblings??

"Oh and just to see her too I guess.."

"Elaine. Has. SIBLINGS?!" Tommy asks in utter disbelief, why has this never been talked about?

"She's never talked about us? Wow, my heart cannot take this," The man put his hand to his heart to fake offense, "I'm going to simply perish, no thanos snap required, death through betrayal,"

The woman hit him once again but this time upside his head, "You're freaking him out, dude." She says referring to Tommy.

Tommy shakes his head and laughs at the weirdness of Elaine's siblings, they're definitely siblings thats for sure.

"Hey whats your name little dude? How do you know Elaine? Why are you going to visit her?" She asks genuinely, giving him a soft smile even though she just bombarded him with questions.

"Yeah and who is that Wilbur person you're talking about? OH WAIT is that the one from Twitter? The one who is said to be literally playing with her? Like how're you going to just let her sit there and give you all of her attention and you not even appreciate it? I think he's-"

"Stop telling people her business dumb fuck." The woman whispers and glares at him.

"Oh the Lana situation? Yeah she lied," Tommy chuckles awkwardly, "Wilbur is in fact stupidly in love with her, I'm not even joking," Tommy rolls his eyes and scoffs in disgust.