13;

Niki had to drive the drunk couple back to their flat, Niki herself also had to practically baby-sit them too once they were home, they insisted on a sleepover and once Niki didn't give them her full attention they'd do something stupid. God her friends are idiots, but she loves them. 

After a minute of making sure everyone was ready to finally sleep and that Elaine wouldn't torment poor drunk Wilbur for clout, she had finally left, leaving the couple sound asleep in Wilbur's bed.

Elaine was the first to wake, she had expected a piercing headache, the feeling of dizziness, just any symptom of a hangover, but fortunately for her she woke without any, surprisingly

She had remembered all that had happened the night prior, she turned over to look at Wilbur who was busy sleeping like a baby. Elaine couldn't help but admit to herself how pretty that man looks when he's sleeping peacefully without a worry in the world.

His smile is enough to melt her anger. His stupid jokes are enough to freshen her mood. His childishness is enough to drive her nuts yet was also something she adored about him.

Why is it that every time she could be mad at him, she thinks she'll probably never talk to him or apologize but go running to him just after 15 minutes? What makes him so irresistible that even her stubborn petty nature takes a backseat and goes bye bye?

Why does he cling to her like that? What's so good about her? She's a slob, imperfect, selfish. 

Or well thats what she thinks, to her surprise Wilbur doesn't think that at all.

There are so many logical reasons he can cite for why he lo- extremely likes her.. like- she's one smart woman, though she hardly ever shows it, most of the time her smartness usually comes out when they're having competitions about all different things, geography, history, etc. She's so competitive she'll do anything to win, even if that means thinking so hard she feels her brain might short circuit.  

She's super efficient, she's ambitious about everything, she's humble but she'll make millions of banters about how she's "way prettier than him and Twitter is just lying", she's confident, she's extremely dependable, she's comforting, she's caring, she's romantic, she's always trying to improve herself in every way, she's super supportive , she's very honest (a little too honest), she's totally authentic, she's different in a very good way.

He feels very safe with her, she's someone he could trust blindly, she's someone he could see a super happy future with, she says sorry when she sees that she's at fault, she cares about him and his growth, she's super secure etc etc etc.

But none of these really answer the question "why he likes her" very authentically, because they can't explain how he feels honestly..lists and qualities can't ever explain a feeling of love adequately, sure they can explain why you'd be in a relationship with someone, but love is a different thing...

The closest you can get to saying is, when he see her he feels happy from within, no matter how rough everything has been, when he see her something inside him lights up, he feels a sense of peace and joy welling up in him.

Elaine is currently laying there, her wrapped tightly in Wilbur's arms. After a while she finally decided to get up and possibly make breakfast.

As Elaine attempted to get up Wilbur only held tighter.

"Go back to sleeppp," Wilbur groaned, half-awake, still holding on to her.