22;

Wilbur gasps, "I have an idea,"

Elaine looks up at him, "Should I be scared?"

"Terrified." He responds.

Elaine crawls off of him and he turns off the television, guess binging "Where the Wild Things Are" will have to kick the can and happen another day.

Wilbur gets up and takes her hand and starts dragging her next door to his place.

Elaine, who sat up too quickly was whining the whole time, she was on the verge of sleeping too, this better be important.

Wilbur turns around and starts walking backwards, he smiles at Elaine and she couldnt help but smile back.

He's dragged her to his streaming room and they stop before Wilbur's set up. He gestures towards it with a smile as bright as a child seeing candy, hoping Elaine would get the hint he wants to stream.

"Okay but what if chat like..hatecrimes me?" She crosses her arms, "Did you forget your little gremlins aren't very.. fond of me?"

"I'll get Philza," Wilbur shrugs and turns on one his monitors.

Elaine nods, "Respect."

Wilbur chuckles, "His advice is a little shit but he's the father of this fandom's household, whatever is said, goes." Elaine laughs at him and watches as he continues setting up his monitors.

Like once before theres only one chair, Wilbur is currently sitting in it but after setting everything up he gets up, walks behind it and motions for Elaine to sit.

She chuckles and sits down and he pushes the seat in for her.

"Any game you want to play in mind?" Wilbur asks next to her on his knees, luckily he's as tall as the giant from Jack and the beanstalk so he can still reach everything just fine. He's trying to set up Twitch but his shitty P.C just wont load the website.

"I don't know, this game 'Trying To Open Twitch 100 Times,' seems to be pretty entertaining," she shrugs, "Just get a new P.C, this shit looks like it's from 2006,"

Wilbur gives Elaine a look and he rolls his eyes, "My shitty 2006 P.C will never die," he exaggerates and finally gets Twitch open and gives Elaine a very satisfied smirk, clearly a "I told you so" look.

He begins to get everything ready once again and gives Elaine an earbud and he puts in the other.

His chat has been pleading and begging for content, Elaine only hopes that this won't be too anticlimactic when they see her, as we all know they don't like her very much thanks to a certain SOMEONE, *cough* fuckin bitch Lana *cough*.

"Ready when you are?" Wilbur looks over to her.

Elaine shrugs, "Ready as I'll ever be."

PLAYING MINECRAFT(?) WITH ELAINE!<3

"Woah I get title privileges and a heart?!" Elaine gasps.

"Be appreciative, title privileges are one thing, I will always be happy to give those to you, but with a heart?! Those privileges are very important." Wilbur jokes, his voice right by her ear.