10;

"It'll be fun!" Wilbur grabs Elaine's hands and gives her the best puppy dog eyes he can make, "Pleaseee, it's New Years!" He pleaded once more.

"But peopleee," Elaine groans and walks over to Wilbur's couch and absolutely face plants into it.

Today is New Years and Wilbur is trying to convince Elaine to go to a New Years party thing his friends and him are doing later tonight, though Elaine loves fun she hates meeting new people. 

Wilbur suppresses his laughter looking at the girl and makes way to her and kneels in front of her so she can see him better.

"How about this, we go just to try it out, if you don't like it and don't wanna be there then we can go as soon as you give me the word, but please just give it a chance, it'll be fun and a chance to possibly make some friends,"

"Are you implying I have no friends?" Elaine squints at him.

"Well.." Wilbur jokes and looks away.

"Wilburrr," Elaine flicks his forehead.

Wilbur swats her hands away and chuckles, "What do you say?"

Elaine turns back over with her face in the couch, she lets out a loud and over-dramatic groan and looks back to Wilbur who had a horrified look on his face, "Let's do it."

"...okay,"

.

"Do you seriously not have any type of clothes other than these baggy clothes?" Wilbur asks as he helps her look around in her closet for some type of clothes to wear to the party.

"Listen here asshole, I literally never leave my room, who am I dressing up for? Casper?"

Wilbur just groans as a response and takes out his phone, "Here how about this, I have a friend named Niki, she's coming as well, she's super sweet and I'm sure she has something you could borrow,"

"No no," Elaine says quickly, "I don't wanna borrow something from someone I don't know, I'll just buy something!" She  quickly rambles.

Elaine knows who Niki is and boy does Elaine think she's just gorgeous and love her content, the last thing she wants is for her first impression on Niki to be her borrowing her clothes.

"Already dialing," Wilbur holds up his cell.

Elaine flips him off and slumps down on her bed with a sigh.

"Hello Niki! Elaine and I plan on going to that party later tonight and Elaine has absolutely nothing she could wear, is it alright if she borrows something?"

Elaine couldn't hear what Niki says but by Wilbur's smile she can only assume she said yes.

"She said yes! Can she come over here?"

Elaine face-palms and mutters out "Yeah sure, of course,"

.

Wilbur and Elaine were in the middle of talking on the couch, forgetting that they had company coming over at all when knocking reminded them of Niki.

𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐎 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒  || wilbur sootOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara