. 。๏ʚ❺̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @ari_sta_eus on Twitter.

♪~Scent of a cafe latte~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

It was early in the morning, the sun still on the verge of rising when Y/N was nudged by her warm and furry dog Cinereous, beside her. She hums "You're hungry aren't you?" the dog barks and licks her cheek, "Okay, okay stop. I'll get some food back at home, but you'll have stay and look after them, okay?"

Cinereous barks excitedly, his tail wagging from left to right "Calm down boy, you might wake them." she hushes her dog, he sits down but his tails was still moving around. She pats his head, and goes to grab the bloodied towels on the ground, along with the bow, quiver and her first aid kit.

She runs towards the direction of her house, ignoring the feeling of eyes watching her.

˚·º*º·˚

"Is he someone you trust?" she asks the pink haired man who was now awake, gesturing to the winged man beside him (when she came back Technoblade was awake and was sat beside Philza) The man only nods at her in response 'So he's not much of a talker then.' she's fine with that. "Alright." she hands him some food, and he quietly takes it form her. He nods again.

She grabs the ice pack she brought and walks towards them, making Technoblade look at her. "It's for him, sir.. I kinda shot his wing with a pointless arrow last night." that made Technoblade glare at her sharply, but she ignores it "As you can see here, it's a bit swollen, so I suggest putting this ice pack on it." she says, pointing at that part of the man's wing.

He takes the ice pack from her and gently places it on the spot she pointed at. Y/N walks back to her spot and sits there.

She pats Cinereous who was happily munching on the meat that she gave him earlier. She watches the men in front of her, the silence that surrounded them was broken by a grunt.

Philza sits up quickly and starts looking over at Technoblade, frantically. "Techno— are you alright?! Ow—"

"Don't move your wing sir, it's injured." she says, making the two look at her.

"You— what the hell was that?" Philza asks, Y/N tilts her head in confusion as she hands food and two bottles of water to the man along with a towel to wipe off the blood that was on him "The thing you splashed at me last night."

"Sleeping potion, don't worry it's safe. I just made it so I could sleep soundly." she says as she raises the stuff up to him, waiting for him to take it.

Philza takes the towel first and cleans his hands with it, it didn't really get really clean clean, but still. "Thank you." he said as he took the food from Y/N. The female only hums in response.

"Sir, if you don't mind me asking, what happened to the two of you?" Y/N wanted to know, she's been curious ever since she saw the pinkette.

Philza explained their 'little' situation, which was them being attacked –mainly Technoblade– by a whole bunch of people, they were armed alright. It was like they've been planning it for a long time now.

During the chaos, the two of them got separated, so Technoblade fought most of the men while Philza searched for him, slaying the other men while doing so.

The people's movements –according to Philza– were calculated, their pattern was organized in a puzzling way, it made it hard for them to slay them as fast as possible. Phil wasn't sure how many there were, so there's no guarantee that there was no survivor left.

"For what purpose?"

"I have no idea mate."

"Hmm.." she hummed thoughtfully, Philza mentioned the event happened near their home, a little too near. "Sounds like a stressful mess, are you two okay with staying at my place for now? They might know where you guys live."

"Will that be alright with you?" Philza looks at her with wide eyes.

"I wouldn't suggest it if I wasn't fine with it." a chuckle escapes her lips as she stands. "Let's go, I'll lead the way." she walks towards the two of them, taking the ice pack, towel and container.

She was slightly surprised by how Technoblade was able to move without any problems, but that was to be expected after all, he's the blood God.

The walk to her house was quite, which was absolutely fine(?), as they got there Y/N pointed out two bathrooms they could clean themselves in while she looked for some clothes that might fit them.

She took out the clothes she bought for her dad, that were never used, and placed them on the outside of the bathrooms along with some towels. She heads to her room and takes a shower in her bathroom there.

˚·º*º·˚

"I haven't really introduced myself yet.. I'm Y/N, nice to meet you two."

"I'm Philza, but you can call me Phil." he says, a warm smile forming on his lips. She returns the gesture and looks at the other guy.

"Technoblade." his voice is deep and monotone, it's lovely— she nods at him, the smile not leaving her face.

"Since were all going to be stuck together for a while, why not have a little chat? would you guys like some tea or coffee?" she heads towards the counter of her kitchen, waiting for their reply.

Coffee for Technoblade and tea for Phil, Y/N chose to drink chocolate milk.

"You're being too kind to someone who wanted to kill you." haha nice first impression Philza—

"It was a for a good reason though." she shrugs, her eyes not leaving the thing she's doing.

"You're out of your mind Y/N, I'm thankful for that though.."

"Aren't we both not in the right state of mind Mr. Phil? Well, I guess you're much stable than I am."

Philza only laughs at the statement while Technoblade stays silent, only watching the girl as they converse "I wanna know the reason why you didn't kill me, you had a whole night to do it."

"I would have been killed by sir Technoblade if I did. Also because I saw how much you cared about him so there was no reason for me to kill you." she was now walking towards the men, their drinks in a tray that she's holding.

"I could've killed you when I woke up though." he takes the tea given to her by Y/N, as Technoblade does with his coffee.

"I could've made you sleep again." she sits on the chair across the two, crossing her arms in front of her. Phil chuckles. "So how are you feeling sir?" she asks the pinkette who has been silent the whole time.

"I'm fine.. thanks to you." he keeps his gaze on her, watching her every movement.

'Man.. I feel like I'm about to get murdered or something-l—'

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Technoblade: In light of what you did for me, you can hug me for four to five seconds.
Y/N: FORTY FIVE SECONDS?!?
Technoblade: No! Four to five seconds!
Y/N: Too late!!!

Philza: BEHOLD, the field in which I grow my fucks! Lay thine eyes upon it, and thou shalt see that it is barren!