,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❽̣̣̣̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to the photographer on google :).

♪~Down in the forest we'll sing a chorus~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

(Imagine the crimson forest looking like the pic up there, it's not hell, it's paradise—)

But sleep didn't come easily to her that time. She stayed laying down on her bed as the morning sun sets on the horizon. Tuning a page on a story she had grasped, she listened in on the faint conversations she hears, chuckling softly at little remarks directed at either Tommy or Wilbur.

Her focus drawn away from the contents of the novel in hand, and placed on the soft voices reaching her ears.

As the sun fully sets, darkness flows in her room, enveloping the corners that the lantern didn't seem to reach. It was followed by silence, something she rarely had these past few months.

The same quite sound that haunted her existence, that accompanied her throughout half of her life.

Something that reminded her of the past.

Notifying her of how thankful she is, and should be, for having these people with her now.

She shuts the book, soaking in the silence surrounded the house, making sure no other sound is heard.

As she gets nothing, she leaps out her bed slowly, placing the book on her bed.

crouching down and reaching for her satchel that was hidden under her bed, it's contents quietly rattling inside it.

She slings it over her arms as she stands upright, gently checking the vials for any damage. She found none.

She places her pillows on the mattress in a pattern, draping the blanket over it. Creating an illusion of a sleeping figure under the covers.

She grabs her sword by the wall, sheathing it by her right waist. She also made sure she had her dagger hidden under her clothes.

Turning towards the window she cracks it open, sparing one last glance in her room before jumping out.

She landed on the ground lightly, the crunch of the grass under her boots barely heard as she moves swiftly across the plants and trees.

Her footsteps thudded through the grass, the sounds echoing around the silent forest.

The light that illuminated behind her earlier now faded and dimmed, leaving her walk way filled with darkness.

Though it doesn't bother her one bit, she knew the way like the back of her hand. Her body and mind familiarized with the path, with how much times she has trotted down this direction.

She walked leisurely along the plants, as if she was taking a morning stroll and not walking in the middle of the night in a dark forest with mobs lurking in the shadows.

Noh, all is well.

She ain't afraid of no monster, she's actually wanting a fight.

[★]: You're proving Wilbur's point.

"I didn't deny it, did I." she states to the air surrounding her, ears perking as she listens for any approaching sound.

She'd look weird talking to herself, but no other living creature is here to see or judge her.

[‡]: Why didn't you try to, at least?

"No point in doing so, I was followed and seen." she replied truthfully "Lying would be pointless."

It would've been a waste of time, and time is too precious to just be used wrongly.

Then why are you not using it properly?

But why is she doing this, instead of sleeping? Simple.

First off she can't sleep properly.
She needs to do this for the items she can possibly get.
She wants to do this, it's fun.
They want this.

"It's bound to happen again of course." She tilts her head back at the thoughts, pausing, eyes closing then reopening.

She turns her body in the opposite direction, eyes staring off to the void.

"Isn't that right?" she seems to be directing it a something, or perhaps someone.

She can see nothing in the darkness but, she senses eyes staring back at her. How cute.

A rustle.

She smirks.

"It's best if you go home, little boar." she directs at the void before she turns around, continuing on her way, leaving no space for a reply.

She received none, Y/N didn't expect an answer to be heard anyways.
.
.
.
As she enters the obsidian threshold, the warmth of the nether greats her skin. Purple wisps flying around her figure from the portal. The smell of ash and heat hitting her nose.

Y/N loved the warmth the place gave off, but the biome she's standing on was one she liked more than the snug air.

The Crimson Forest.

It was just very enchanting to her, the crimson nylium she walked on, the red grass.

The twisted maroon trunks of the so called trees, it's blood red leaves adorning it, the glow of the shroomlight only added to it's beauty.

The vines that decorated each and every single tree. It's fungus like sapling that was planted close to the grown thing.

She's seen it all before but, it was just, beautiful.

Like the Warped forest as well. Oh don't get her started with that—

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Wilbur: Life is like Y/N. It's short.

Tommy, confused and exasperated: Tommy, how do you plan on telling a bear to go vegan?
Philza: Politely