,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❻̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to @innit.stuff on Instagram.

♪~That I don't think I even get~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"As promised I brought more books for you to read." Y/N states as she picks up a stack of books from the floor, as she walks in the room with the books in hand, she pushes the door close with her foot. She places the books on the table and takes a book that was on the top. She opens the book to a certain page and sits on the floor, her back leaned against the door. "Stop staring at me human."

"..Why are you here?"

"I'm hiding from them, this room is the last place they'll ever check."

"Why are you-"

"Shh.. I'm playing hide and seek, with your daughter." she says as she puts her finger on her lips. She grabs her phone from her pocket and started typing.

-═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════-

Y/N
As I was saying, be quiet.
She has very sharp hearing like me so if we speak too much, she will hear me and you.

As she waits for their response, she could feel the stare that was directed at her, but she chooses to ignore it.

Ellis
How the hell did you get my number???

Y/N
I have my ways
Continue reading now, I can hear her roaming around in one the rooms

Ellis
She will see me!

Y/N
That's the point, you want to see her yes?
This is your chance to talk to her for a bit

Ellis
You planned this

Y/N
I did plan the part on her coming in here
But I didn't plan for them to come today, even I was surprised
Oh, she's coming

-═════════ ∘◦❁◦∘ ═════════-

Y/N shuts the book as she stands up from the ground. She faces the door with a smile as she hears little footsteps approaching the door.

The door knob twists, and there reveals, the little girl "I found you Auntie!"

"Yes, yes you did." she says as she crouches to the girl's level. "Have you found the others yet?"

"Yep! They told you were upstairs, so now I'm here!" the girl says as she pounces on Y/N. Snitch. "Auntie, who's that person though?"

The girl asks, pointing a finger as Y/N turns to face them. "They are my hostage. Why don't you go and interrogate them?"

The little girl giggles at that. "Who are you?"

"I'm.. Ellis."

"Hello Mx. Ellis! My name's Lynelle! Why are you here?" the little girl asks, as she wiggles out of Y/N carry.