,-•⌑୨❶̣̣̣❹̣̣̣୧⌑•-,

Pic ain't mine, credits to @a20190422 on Twitter.

♪~So tell me how to live in tension~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"What'd they say, mate?" Y/N jumped slightly in alarm at the unexpected sound of a voice beside her.

"Phil?" she asks as she glances at him and the three others who were also there with them. "What are you guys doing here?"

"We're keeping guard." Wil says.

"Eh? You don't have to do that, we could just barricade the door off if you guys are so worried about them esca-" she was cut off by Wil talking over.

"No that's not- never mind. Answer Phil's question."

She glances at Wil with a skeptical look but lets it be. "They told me about how much of a wanted criminal Techno and Phil are."

"Wanted what!?" Tommy shouts making Y/N's ears perk down on instinct, which made Tommy go silent.

"I'm kidding, but they were sent to track these two down." she motions to them with her hands. "I still don't know how or why though." she sighs, leaning on the door and crossing her arms.

"There might be a probability that they're not alone when they came, you're in possible danger then because of us."

"I doubt that they had someone with them." she says but he only frowns at her. "I knew the feasible threats that could happen when I proposed you guys to abide here, don't blame yourselves." she stretches out her arms waiting for the satisfying 'pop' to be heard. "Anyways I'm hungry, wanna join me, or have you guys eaten already?"

"Yeah yeah." Tommy answers, not focused on her or what she said at all.

"That's not very helpful... Whatever, I'm gonna get food now." she says, waving her hand in a dismissing manner as she trudges towards the kitchen for some food.

˚·º*º·˚

"I brought a bo-" she cuts herself off as she takes in the scene in front of her, Ellis was on the floor tied up as a tall figure looms over them. "Techno-?"

"Y/N.. why would you le-" Y/N raises a hand to quiet him, she walks past him and towards Ellis. She crouches in front of them and perches them up pocketing out her dagger and cutting carefully through the lines. Allowing its severed pieces to fall to the floor.

"I'm sorry, I'll tend to you later, I'll just- I'll be right back." she withdraws her hold on Ellis as she stands up. She whirls around, clasping Techno's hand as she walks outside the room, shutting the door behind them.

She hauls him a while further off from the room's door before letting him go. "Explain."

"I need them alive, and I don't want them getting hurt okay? They're human too and I don't want anything bad happening to them." the man opens his mouth to speak, but Y/N sets her hands over his mouth before he could even utter a statement. "Please let me finish. I know you're worried about the security of others but, Techno you have to trust me on this, it's how I'll be able to get more input, and maybe, just maybe, they can be an ally, they could help us."

Techno clasps onto her hands and removes them from his mouth, furrowing his brows as he asks. "And if they don't cooperate?"

Y/N sighs. "Then... we just keep them here until they decide to help." she tugs her hands from his hold. "You don't need to like or trust them, just don't hurt or kill them, please."

The male in front of her only stays quiet, looking at her. With a slight frown, she starts striding towards the bathroom for the medical kit, sighing she opens the door quietly and rapidly fetches what she required, trying to dismiss the nearing sound of footsteps she's hearing.

"Y/N you're going to get yourself hurt, if you let your guard down, or worse killed!" he denounces squeezing her shoulders and gazing at her intently, in an endeavor to change her mind.

But Y/N's mind was already set on this. She stays quiet for a moment, a soft smile forming on her lips as she hears his words of concern. "Please place your faith in me, even just this once.."

When she obtained no reply from him, she shrugs his arms off her, and with her free hand, she pats him gently.

She shuffles back into the room where Ellis was waiting, she glances back at where Techno stood, wishing he would discern what she was doing, and what she was going to do in the future.

˚·º*º·˚

"How did you find this house?" she inquires while carefully wiping off the small amount of blood that was stained on their face.

"I followed you.." Y/N hums as she proceeds to clean their wound. They're very furtive. She didn't even notice or was she just too concentrated on getting home. She wondered if they followed her just by sauntering behind her quietly or by leaping from tree to tree.

She decides to ask another question "So you've been there since yesterday." they nod, as Y/N now applies some ointment on their scrape. "Did you announce our location?"

"No.. but I spoke to someone about how the house looked like." they say, and Y/N's very gratified at how communal they are being.

"Name?" she started adding band-aid on the small scrape on their face.

"I don't know, that was the first time I ever spoke to him.."

"What do they want from them?"

"That.. I do not know."

"Hmm, alright." she finishes bandaging them before she spoke, tapping their shoulder to let them know that she's done. "If it makes you feel better, you have a daughter with her, your ex-lover. Her husband isn't the biological father of that child."

"Why are you telling me this? Do you want me to cry about it?"

"It's not that, I'm telling you this because I can connect with that person so you could see your child. If you want to see her, of course." she shrugs looking at them, she received no acknowledgment from them so she decided to speak up. "I'll bring in more books for you to read. There are garments in that closet over there, check and see what clothes will fit you."

"You're behaving oppositely from how you were yesterday." they state, only ensuing in Y/N humming as an acknowledgment of what they said. She hands the book she brought earlier and heads towards the door waving her hand in a dismissing manner as she opens the door, signaling to them that she is leaving.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: Good morning.
Technoblade: Good morning.
Philza: Good morning.
Wilbur: You all sound like robots, try spicing it up a bit.
Tommy: MORNING MOTHERFUCKERS!!

Tommy: What does 'take out' mean?
Philza: Food
Wilbur: Dating
Technoblade: Murder.
Y/N: IT CAN MEAN ALL THREE IF YOU ARE NOT A COWARD.

Naky: Should've told y'all about this before, so I found this thing. You can use it to change all 'Y/N' to your desired name. Though you can only use it in your laptop, desktop or PC -I think? I can't use it on my phone so- just add it as an extension in your chrome then activate it. Works like a charm. It can also change other words, besides 'Y/N' so yeah. Here's the link-

https://interactivefics.tumblr.com/download, have fun.

P.S. I might add some extra stuff at the comment section in the future or something. Just wanted to let y'all know. Peace out-