. 。๏ʚ❶̣̣̣❸̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

❍Pic ain't mine, credits to @WolfyTheWitch on Twitter.

♪~Peace is a promise you keep~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

[♣]: Awe, she called him 'dad'.
[★]: She hugged him too.
[♥]: How cute~
[‡]: Mission one complete.
[†]: 1 of 4 has been hugged.
[♦]: 3 more to go.
[♠]: Next mission, hug Wilbur.

'What are you guys talking about? Hahaha.' she asks her eyes still glued to the spot where Phil stood earlier.

[♠]: You gotta do it!

'Hmm.. no.' she pursed her lips.

[‡]: Do it.
[♥]: Do it.
[♦]: Do it.
[†]: Do-

Her reading was cut off by a rustling sound, her head snaps in the path of the sound. She saunters towards the trees and looks around, nothing seems to be here on the ground to be making those noises.

Does it have to be from above, Phil? No, he flew in another direction so it can't be him. Then who-?

A gloved hand grabs her, making her shriek in alarm but was rapidly hushed by another hand.

She stomps on the person's foot hard, then she turns to face them drawing her dagger in the process of doing so. The person was only scarcely taller than her, they wore black clothes and a black mask that covered their face.

"What is it that you want or need?" she asks them, receiving no answer in return, instead a dagger was thrown at her. She slides to the left, causing the dagger to dig through the trunk of the tree behind her.

The person uses her distraction as an opportunity to attack with a sword in hand. Y/N raises her dagger in an attempt to block it, she struggles with the amount of strength that came with it. The side of the blade now grazing her neck, slowly but surely slicing through her flesh.

She kicks them, in what she assumes is either their stomach or leg making them stumble. She leaps back groaning, one of her hands now clasped onto her bleeding neck.

They rush towards her and swing their weapon at her again, and instead of blocking it, Y/N chooses to dodge it. She ducks and stabs their limb with her dagger, she then shoves them back.

Though the injury she caused didn't stop them from striking her again, now without a weapon Y/N's only option is to swerve, but even that she struggles. She's starting to feel lightheaded, and that is not good.

She is now leaning on a tree, the very same tree where the dagger was stuck to. With her free hand, she yanks it off the tree and throws it at their other leg. They're still standing, talk about a high pain tolerance ey.

Now she's sure a normal torture method won't be able to make them talk at all.

Y/N ducks as they whirl their sword at her, she sweeps her leg at their feet making them lose their equilibrium and fall to the ground, knocking their head. She boots the blade away from them and pulls the daggers from their legs.

Her breathing was slightly labored as she looked like a disheveled mess, right now. But that was something left for later.

"Y/N.." a voice is heard from behind her as she feels a warm hand on her shoulder, she turns to face him, the man's eyes widen as he sees the blood oozing down her neck. "You're bleeding!!"

"Take them..." she states weakly, making the male huff in opposition. Without a second thought, he slides/slips his arm under her legs and places his other hand at the small of her back.