. 。๏ʚ❼̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @sessabobessa on twitter.

♪~It's just Chaos all around~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"Techno?" she asks.

"Time to eat." she can hear footsteps from behind, walking closer and closer towards her

"Yeah, I'll be there in a moment." she walks towards the sleeping animals, in an attempt to get away from Techno.

"Alright." she hears him stop walking, but she doesn't hear him leave either. Trying her best to ignore the man and his stare, she crouches in front of the cute ball of fur and gently carries them to the couch, being careful not to wake them, she moved the pillows aside just to give them more space.

The little kitten –Y/N hasn't decided the name of yet– stretches her limbs and snuggles closer to Cinereous, who was now looking at Y/N. She pats her dog's head until he fell asleep –which wasn't long.

With nothing else to do she stands up and slowly faces the door, she see Techno –well half of his body– leaning on the doorway, waiting for her.

She simply walks past him and heads to the dinning room. She could hear him following close behind her, making her tail twitch again.

She walks a bit faster and quickly sits on the chair across from Philza –who was placing down the food on the table– and quietly watches.

A plate was placed in front of her and she says a small 'thank you' before quickly digging in. They all ate in comfortable silence.

[♥]: UwU
[♠]: OwO
[♣]: o_O)
[♦]: 0-0)
[†]: •-•)
[‡]: ._.)

'What's with the weird... stuff?' her eyes slightly squinting as her brows furrowed slightly.

[★]: Just something to distract you, I guess?

A smile tugs on her lips as she reads that, the two are chatting quietly as she quickly finishes her food and brings it to the sink. She grabs her phone and walks back upstairs, she blow dries her hair, she should've done this earlier but meh.

She jogs to the kitchen to get her pets some food and heads back to living room. She pulls out her phone and takes a pic of the two sleeping fur balls first.

'Does Cayenne sound nice?'

"I guess it does." a voice behind her says.

'I said that out loud.'

"You sure did."

She laughs softly, as she walks towards the couch and sits on the floor in front of it. The felines eyes flicked towards her, still curled up beside the dog.

She hears footsteps trotting away from her, well he didn't really mind the company but if he had to leave. She wouldn't stop him.

She puts the food beside her, Cinereous jumped off the couch and starts eating.

Y/N brings her attention to the cat that's still on the couch "Hello little Cayenne." the cat yawns and stretches, reaching out a paw to Y/N's lips and chin. Y/N moves her face closer to the cat and bumps her nose onto the cat's nose.

The cat rubs her head onto Y/N's cheek, purring softly. Y/N moves her head back and stretches a hand out to the cat, Y/N started scratching under Cayenne's chin, making the cat purr louder.

*Insert phone ringtone*

Y/N frowns slightly as she looks at her phone, she carries Cayenne down the couch and places her in front of her food.

The cat sniffs of the food first before eating it. Y/N nods, she turns her head to her phone, begrudgingly she takes it and answers it "Hel-"

"PHIIIILLL!! Where the fuck are you and Techno at?" the voice sounds like it's from a child "Me and Wilbur are at your house but you guys aren't here! Also who's phone are yo- HELLO?!"

"Hello." Y/N responds, slowly pressing her phone to her ear.

"OH MY GOD IT'S A WOMAN!!" Y/N nearly threw her phone away from her ear, gosh this boy is loud. She could hear shuffling and mumbling from the other side of the phone but she chose to ignore it.

She walks back to the dinning room and places the phone on the table, putting the call on loudspeaker "Phil, someone called and he's very loud."

Y/N sits from across Phil, while Techno sat beside Philza, quietly reading, but ears listening "Oh God, it's Tommy."

"PHIL!!" another voice was heard from the phone "The compass is pointing at a forest, do we follow it?" Y/N was silent waiting for Phil to respond but, she only felt his eyes on her.

As she looks at the man across her, she meets his eyes. And behind those blue orbs was a silent question, as if asking her if she would let these two come to her house.

[★]: Oh.
[♦]: New company.
[♠]: Friends!
[†]: The more the merrier.

Y/N nods slowly, causing Phil to smile widely "Yeh, yeah- I'll meet you there."

"Alright, Phil." and with that, the call ended.

"Who are they?" Y/N asks curiously.

"Wilbur and Tommy, our friends, but they're more like my sons honestly." Y/N smiles as she takes her phone.

"Dadza." she says but there was another word in her mind. Family.

Oh now, stop. Lettuce not.

"Why do you think they called?"

"I don't know mate, I think they've come to take us home." Y/N only hums in response to what Phil said.

Her lips tugged downwards, once they leave, she'll be all alone once again. She's only been with these guys for a few weeks, but look at how attached she is..

At least she has Cinereous and Cayenne yeah..?

Man.. life sucks.. 

Though it is beautiful too sometimes..

Oh whatever.

She watches as Phil walks out the room, her eyes flicks to Techno who was still reading. "You're not going with Phil?"

"No, you'll be alone if I leave too." that caught Y/N off guard, what's gotten into this man?

"There's nothing wrong with that." she shrugs "I'm not as important as your friends/brothers, so you can go."

Technoblade only shrugs at her, his eyes not leaving the book in his hand, Y/N sighs at that.

She folds her arms on the table and puts her head down on her arms, she closes her eyes enjoying the silence that surrounded them.

Cause for sure, the silence will be gone once Phil arrives with the two. That much she knows, judging by how noisy they were when they called.

Well she isn't wrong about that.

Imagine having those two here, utter chaos.

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Y/N: Are you sure this is the right direction?
Technoblade: Certainly, I'm as sure as I am honest!
Philza: In that case, we're definitely lost.

Wilbur: What is your biggest weakness?
Tommy: I can be uncooperative.
Wilbur: Okay, can you give me an example?
Tommy: No.