. 。๏ʚ❷̣̣̣❶̣̣̣ɞ๏。.

Pic ain't mine, credits to @HONEI_BLOO on Twitter.

♪~Run, rabbit, run, rabbit, run, run, run~♪

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

"We're here.." Y/N murmurs, as they amble away from the obsidian threshold, purple wisps floating past them as they stride forward. "Tommy ho—" she freezes, panic forming in her nerves as she takes in Tommy's current condition.

His color was paler than before, a few beads of sweat decorated his forehead and cheeks. He has lost a significant amount of blood. Not good. They require to get home, fast.

Using enderpearls here is substantiated to be dangerous, with all the trees dispersed around this forest, there's no guarantee that the place where the pearl lands will be a protected spot. With this overcast area anomalies are sure to be prowling around, squandering much more time will be disastrous for both of them, especially Tommy.

With an injured one with her, she won't be able to fend off the mobs, it will be risky which is why she must hasten. In a swift movement she places the boy's arms on her shoulders, crouching Y/N reaches her arms behind interlocking her fingers under Tommy's legs to be able to support his weight.

"Sorry Tommy, but I'll have to ask you to hold on tight again.." she spoke softly as she stood up straight, acquainting herself with the newly added weight behind her back.

Tommy isn't heavy or was it just because of the adrenaline flowing through her. Either way, she didn't know and she didn't care, neither did she have time to worry about it. She just wishes to get him back home. "I'll be fine N\N.." Tommy confided, sounding pressed as Y/N started to run.

She only nodded in acknowledgment, responding would only make the boy chatter more, cause right now he needs to preserve his energy. Her sword and satchel bounced on her hips as she sprinted, a rattling sound heard in her bag, she hopes nothing will break.

She proceeded through the dark forest, trees, leaves, and branches whizzing past her peripheral view. Her legs starting to throb in pain, the 'activities' from earlier now taking a toll on her, as her lungs are shortening in air. She focused on what was ahead of her, as the sun peaked from the sky, slowly rising on the horizon leaving her path with only a little sunlight.

She ran. The only thing she can do in this situation was to run. Fast. And if she doesn't hurry, she might not even be able to do anything at all. She still has time.

Too little. The clock is ticking fast.

Don't worry, Tommy's a strong kid. He can do it, he's breathing, he's there, he's still warm. He's still there, he's alive. He's there.

The house is right there.

A dim light flowed out of Y/N's window, open to her dull and empty room. The sight of the house nearing them made her smile slightly. Relief flooded her system and expression, thankful that they were almost at their destination.

Though the little rejoicing was quickly biffed away her features as a green creature enters her line of sight.

A hiss.

'...YOU'VE GOTTA BE SHITTING ME RIGHT NOW!'

[♥]: Creeper, awwww man
[†]: Hey!
[♠]: Not the time for that—

'HOW FUCKING UNLUCKY CAN ONE GET???'

[♦]: Uhhh
[‡]: You aren't supposed to ask that
[♣]: It'll only make things worse—
[★]: Very bad.

Y/N groaned exasperatedly, aggravated and tired of this world's shit—

If she doesn't handle this creature immediately, the front door will certainly blast off. Yet if she sets her attention on the damn creeper, Tommy...

Her top priority right now is Tommy, him and only him at this very moment. But with this mob meandering behind, her focus kept on shifting to the armless green boomer. However, if she does something rational she might not even have a priority to take care of later.

She'll just continue to run, it's the best option for now. Besides the house is right there, just a little further.

Y/N felt the presence of the mob closing in from behind her, how it occurred she wasn't sure. Maybe it's due to the fact that she's grown depleted from the continuous running, either way, she isn't gonna stop.

She spun around her heel, striking with her boot to what she assumed was the mob's head –specifically the face. With that she bolted away quickly, panting heavily as she sprints towards the door.

Y/N knocks the door open, sending a few splinters of wood flying around along with a loud noise. She puffed through the door, a soft meow and loud bark greeting her. The orange ball of fur trots out the door after rubbing herself between Y/N's legs.

While the ash-colored mutt remained, watching as Y/N quickly –but gently– placed Tommy on the couch. Slipping her satchel off and dropping it to the ground.

Her chest heaved up and down quickly, gasping for air as Tommy breathes slowly. Y/N legs throbbed, screaming in pain as she scurries to the chest.

˚·º*º·˚

Y/N plopped herself on the cold hard ground after securing the dressing along Tommy's back, the lad had fallen asleep due to the effects of the potion. His complexion looked better than before, with his breathing stable and even. He looked peaceful.

Y/N on the other hand was drained but relieved, the adrenaline that rushed through her body had all seeped away. Hands trembling, quivering, as her limbs beat in pain, but even then a faint smile crawled up her face as she releases a sigh of relief.

The door hung ajar, allowing the sunlight to pour in, the dark that had accompanied her now gone, as the fresh morning wind flows in as well. Cinereous stayed by Y/N's leg, eyes peeking at the bunny's face.

Cayenne, the orange kitten slipped through the door, caressing herself along Y/N's tired body. In return, she runs her hand along the cat's soft fur, the little feline purring as she does so.

"Y/N!" a voice calls, grabbing Y/N's attention from the kitty. Her weary eyes flicked to the person, ears drooping as she does so.

Not having much energy left, she mutters. "Hey, Phil.."

≿━━━━༺❀༻━━━━≾

Philza: Y/N, You're grounded.
Y/N: This is my house though.
Philza: But I'm the eldest here.
Y/N: I'll prepare a coffin for you then, grampa.
Wilbur: If he dies, I'm older than everyone else then.
Y/N:
Y/N: ...Two coffins it is.

Naky: ^Imagine this happening— also, quick first aid tip, of course, if someone gets stabbed first thing ya gotta do is stop the bleeding, if it's internal bleeding then that's a big problem call an ambulance immediately, same goes for if it's external bleeding.

But if help hasn't arrived yet and the patient is bleeding profusely, apply pressure to the wound with a clean cloth or towel, if the object used to wound the victim is still there, don't remove it. No matter what it is or how big or long it is, keep it in there, unless is poisonous or something, pulling it out will only cause more bleeding and might lead to the person's death.

When someone is in shock –it's a condition in which the circulatory system fails to deliver oxygen and rich blood to the body's tissues and vital organs– I do this little trick my teacher told me. Face is RED, lift the HEAD. Face is PALE, lift the TAIL(the legs).

I'm no professional or anything, just wanna help..