A u t h o r ' s | N o t e

May nagbabasa pa ba!?

Hi! I just want to say thank you for spending your time and space on your library just to read this story. I want to say sorry for the late updates. Haha.

By the way, I changed my username to Cryptic_Code. Well, I don't know kung bakit ko s'ya pinalitan. But, the word 'Cryptic' means difficult to understand. Ganon akong klaseng tao. Haha. While 'Code' well, alam n'yo na 'yan.

I want to say thank you for reaching this note and noe you're certified as a Code! Yes! Code! As in –•–• –––– –•• •!

I want to say, thank you for wasting your time ans space just to read this story of mine.

By the way, I would like to warn you about the issues happening here in Wattpad.

Some stories made by underrated authors was being copied by a site named NovelHD. I feel pity to those who are victims of copying their stories like looking at themselves in the mirror. And the worst thing is, nagkakapera ang mga komokopya instead ang original writer.

Also, NovelHD removes the word 'Wattpad' in each story they copy, so walang kalaban-laban ang iba nating kasamahan.

I'm here to warn you about what's a happening at hindi ako naninira ng site. I know my limits and rights.

Now, let's go back to we're it stopped!

See you, Codes!