✿chapter two - eren's laugh

You woke up, thanks to your phone's alarm. It was 8:30 am, so you had one hour and a half to do everything before meeting Eren. You went to the bathroom, brushed your teeth and took a shower. After that, you dressed up comfy, wearing sweatpants and a hoodie, and had breakfast. Since your parents weren't there, you were always eating sweets or junk food, in very few occasions something healthy, as you didn't really know how to cook.

Before leaving the house, you thought if it was a good idea to do your makeup. It's just Eren. You took your keys and went outside. Your house was 5 minutes apart from the apartment. You looked later your phone, only to find out it was already 10:18 am. Nah, this shit is so embarrassing... You also had one message from Eren.

eren

I'm going to b a bit late, ill b there at 10:10

yo where u at?

You

omg I'm sorry

i thought it was like 9:55 or smthng like that

i'll b there in 5 mins

srry

Eren

no need to apologize two times lol

You

srry

i mean

nothing

Eren

💀💀💀

It was a sunny day. It wasn't necessarily hot but not cold either. It was the perfect temperature, which suddenly made you blush. In that moment, Reiner appeared. He was running, doing his usually 5kms.

"Hey, y/n!" he happily said.

"Hey Reiner, how are you feeling today?" you answered, giving him a smile.

"I'm pretty good actually, can't wait for today's plan at Historia's house!" you could tell he was really excited.

You totally forgot about Historia's house today, even though it was something that was planned from a pretty amount of time ago. The group decided that it was going to be a small party, to watch movies, drink, eat and play some games.

"..., y/n?" Reiner said, bringing you back to the conversation.

"Oh yeah, sorry, I was zoomed out. I'm very excited too!"

"Are you thinking about Eren?" he asked.

"...Wait, what? Why would I be thinking of him?" You felt that your face's temperature was rising.

"Dumbass, maybe because you are going to give him your apartment?" he asked jokingly.

"Oh, yeah! Which by the way, I'm late, bye Reiner!" you said as you started walking.

"You were not thinking about him, but when I brought it up, you started blushing..." he recalled you.

You stopped moving. "I'm blushing because of the weather you know..."