❀chapter twenty - forgotten

A/N -> In this ff, Gabi and Falco are the same age as y/n (17-18).

.•° ✿ °•.

Flashback, 4 years ago.

The bell indicating that it was lunch time rang. You got up from your seat, put your notebook inside your bag and headed to the door.

"Have a good day, y/n" your English teacher said.

"Thank you" you formed a small smile. "You too, Yelena".

You walked down the hall until you were in front of your locker. You left your bag and took the food your mother prepared for you.

You went to the cafeteria. There, some people you knew too well were at their usual table. You sighed. Let's deal with this another day.

You sat next to a black-haired girl who looked like she hasn't sleep for days. "Hey, y/n!".

"Hi, Pieck" you said. You tried to sound happy and calm, but you didn't give that impression.

"What happened?" a boy in front of you asked.

You looked around, as if you weren't understanding what he was talking about. "What do you mean?".

"I mean why are you like that" he continued. "You seem... distant".

You put a fake smile on your face. "It's nothing, Porco".

It's better like this. Last time I tried to talk with them about it, it didn't end very well.

A brunette girl sat next to Porco. "God, I hate my Math Teacher so much!".

A blonde boy appeared behind her. "I tried to talk with him, but he still won't change your mark, Gabi".

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever. Thanks anyway, Falco". Gabi then looked at you and the food that was in front of you. "Are you going to eat that?".

You instantly panicked. It's been multiple times now. What am I going to say to them?

It doesn't matter, though. They don't really care if I eat or not at this point.

"No" you answered.

"That means more for me!" the brunette exclaimed. Without asking, she took your food and started eating it. At least someone ate that, I'll don't have to throw it away like yesterday.

"Where's Marcel?" Pieck asked.

"He's 'talking' with some random guy from his class" Porco said, smirking.

Talking. You knew damn well Marcel wasn't doing that. He probably was annoying that boy.

Annoying. You liked that word. It was a way to soften what Marcel was really doing.

"Oh", Pieck stopped for a second, "I understand".

Gabi let out a laugh. "Damn, I wanted to see that. Marcel is probably beating the shit out of him".

Everyone laughed as well. You watched them, quiet. How can they laugh about someone being bullied?

Aren't we 13?

Porco seemed to notice that you hadn't had the same reaction as then. "What's the matter, y/n?".

Your heart began beating faster. "Me?".

"Yeah, you" Porco said. He got up from his sit and put his arms on the table, getting closer to you. His glance was one of the things that scared you the most. "Do you feel bad for that guy?".