✾chapter thirty-one - blaming

"I can't actually fucking believe you" Armin said through the phone.

Eren rolled his eyes, "What was I supposed to do? Ruin the moment?".

"It was the perfect occasion!" the blonde yelled, "Both of you looking at each other, close enough to see her face perfectly. I can't believe you wasted this opportunity".

Eren was in his room, putting on some tracksuit shorts and an oversized t-shirt after taking a shower, "Dude, you had to be there. It was amazing".

"Look, don't talk to me about how exciting and emotional was because I'm getting even more frustrated that you didn't ask her to be your girlfriend" Armin said, "You're going to regret this".

Eren laughed and went to his bed. He grabbed his phone, seeing his friend's disappointed face, "Don't worry. Neither y/n nor I are going anywhere. I still have time to ask her".

"I hope you do it soon" Armin answered, "I have to go now; I need to wake up at 7:30 am to go to water polo practice".

"On Sunday?" Eren questioned, "That sucks".

He sighed, "I know, but it is what it is. Bye!".

"Good night, Armin" Eren said before hanging up the call. He then went to your room. You were reading a book that Sasha had recommended you.

You smiled when you saw him enter, "Hi. What are you doing here?".

"Is it that now I can't come to see you because I want to?" he asked, making you laugh.

You moved to one side of the bed to make room for him, "Come on, lie down with me".

Eren lay down next to you, and you left your book on the nightstand.

"What were you talking with Armin?" you asked him. You heard the boys, and what you were sure about was that Armin was upset with Eren.

"Nothing too important" Eren answered, "He was complaining, nothing new".

You laughed, "Aw, don't talk about him like that. Can I know what he was complaining about?".

He shook his head, "Nope, that's a secret that you still can't know. You'll soon find out".

You rolled your eyes, "Pleaseee, tell me. I won't tell anyone!".

You turned around, lying on your stomach. You rest your head on his chest, and looked at him, "Please".

Eren put his arms around your shoulders and kissed your forehead, "You're not going to convince me that easily. Look," he showed you the pictures you took an hour ago with the lake behind you two, "I want to post some of these".

"I will accept this sudden change of conversation because I want you to post me on Instagram, but we'll talk again about that secret" you promised.

Eren opened his gallery, and one thing that caught his attention. When Mr. Ackerman took pictures of you, he accidentally clicked the selfie mode on the last one and took a photo of himself concentrated in both of you.

You laughed, "You have to post this one too".

Eren chose five pictures. The first one was the selfie you had chosen of him looking at you, then one of the photos you took of him looking at the sky. The third one was just you and the fourth one of you together that took Levi. The last one was the selfie your teacher took accidentally.

A couple minutes later a notification popped on your screen because Eren had tagged you in the post. You looked at the caption,