✾chapter thirty-five - lights off

Your lips parted from Eren's and you wiped the tears from his cheek. "Stop crying" you whispered.

"I'm not crying" he lied. You smiled, "You are, though".

Eren hugged you really tight. You smelled the alcohol on him and almost threw up. Maybe it was also because he was hugging you from your stomach, but you didn't stop him from doing it.

He lay down on the roof and closed his eyes, "My head won't stop spinning".

"How much have you drunk?" you asked. "I don't know, just enough to don't know what I'm saying right now" he answered.

Eren raised his head and had to stop from doing anything else because he got very dizzy, "I think I'm going to throw up".

You made a disgusted face, "Go to the bathroom right now. I don't want to see that".

You helped him getting up and not letting him fall from the roof. You both entered the attic through the window and went to the second floor.

You opened the bathroom's door, next to the stairs. "Come on, I was just exaggerating when I said I was going to throw up" Eren complained.

"I'm not going to clean your vomit at home" you said, "Stay here five minutes and I'm sure you're going to feel better after".

"Fine, but where are you going to be?" he asked. You shrugged "I don't know. Probably downstairs".

Eren nodded, "Okay, I'll go in five minutes". He kissed your forehead and closed the door after you left.

As you were going downstairs, you came across a Jean who was staggering as he tried to go up to the second floor.

You held him tight so he wouldn't fall downstairs, "Oh my god Jean, are you okay?".

"Do I look like I'm okay to you?" he asked. "You know where's the bathroom?".

You pointed to the door, "There. Eren's inside". Jean smiled, "Great, I'd finally throw up in his face".

He went to the bathroom and you heard Eren complaining just as Jean opened the door. You also went to the bathroom just to make sure Jean didn't do what he had told you.

Your friend was looking into the toilet and Eren was lying in the empty bathtub while looking at the other boy with a disgusted face.

Jean was expelling everything he had in his stomach. "I better get out of this room" you announced, "Eren, did you...?".

The brunette was falling asleep inside of the bathtub. Not even the sounds Jean was making could make him not close his eyes.

You didn't want to wake him up so he would feel better after he slept a bit. You left the bathroom, and you walked the corridor to go to the stairs.

Historia was going up the stairs and smiled when she saw you, "Where have you been? I've been looking for you for half an hour".

"Oh, I was with Eren on the roof with the house" you answered. You smiled because you remembered your conversation with him and all of what he had said to you.

Historia raised an eyebrow, "And why are you smiling like that? Have you seriously started doing things on a fucking roof?".

You looked at her confused, "What are you on? It's not that". You smiled again, "Historia, you had to be there. It's literally the most romantic thing that has ever happened to me".

Historia took your hand and led you to Sasha's room, next to the stairs, "You have to tell me EVERYTHING".

You sat on Sasha's bed and you told your friend to do the same. "Start now. I want details" she said.