✿chapter fifteen - explanations

You denied. "Absolutely no, I need to sleep!"

Eren rolled his eyes. "Come on, it will be fun!"

Without saying anything, you closed your window, letting the boy now that you didn't want to leave your house. As you were going to sleep, a loud sound spread throughout your room, making your heart stop for a few moments. You turned around, seeing the totally broken window, and a rock next to you. Although for a moment you panicked, you realized what was really happening, so you headed towards the hole that connected your room to the outside, trying not to step on the glass.

"EREN!" you screamed. "Was it REALLY necessary to break my fucking window?"

He looked sore, holding his right arm with the other. "Oh, shut up. I was the one who dislocated my arm trying to get the rock so high!"

You took a piece of the broken crystal from the window, showing it to the boy. "Really? The crystals could have reached me, as well as that fucking rock!"

Eren shrugged his shoulders, dismissing the matter. "Anyway, that hasn't happened! Come on, hurry up, I want to take you somewhere!"

Your heart began to beat faster. Does he really want to spend time with me? After him not speak to me for a person?

"LET'S GO!" he repeated.

You came back to reality. "Ok, I'm coming, but stop yelling, you're going to wake up the neighbors!" you exclaimed.

You went back inside your room, picking up the mess that had happened a minute ago a bit, and putting on more appropriate clothes to go outside. You took your keys and your cell phone, looking at the messages Eren had sent you.

eren💒

are u sleeping?

y/n?

y/n

y/n

y/n

y/n

A smile appeared on your face, but you still had in the back of your mind what Mikasa told you. You opened the door, seeing those green eyes already looking at you. "I'll send you the bill when I repair my window" you threatened.

"As you wish, your majesty" he answered. You closed the door, heading to Eren's car. He opened the door for you, as he did in the morning.

When both of you entered in the car and Eren started driving, you asked yourself what the boy wanted to show you. "Where are we going?" you asked.

"Shhh" he put a finger on his lips. "That's a surprise".

You clicked your tongue, annoyed because you were still sleepy. Also, the fact that you didn't like surprises didn't help. The drive lasted ten minutes, in which none of you talked. As more time passed, you could see through the window that the houses were disappearing. This is scary.

Eren stopped his car in front of a place that looked like it came out of a movie. It was the dark entrance to a forest, whose trees were so big that the light barely entered. The atmosphere was somewhat gloomy, but for some reason, it inspired confidence and tranquility. "Woah..." you looked mesmerized.

"Right?" Eren continued. "It's beautiful. Ok, let's go inside!"

You looked at him, scared. "W-what? No way! We can't see the light with those trees!"

"Are you scared?" the boy teased, but seeing your frightened face, his expression softened, surrounding your wrist with his hands. "Come on, I know this place better than anyone. Follow me, at the end of the path I'm sure you will not be scared".