❀chapter eighteen - excuses

Eren's pov:

When Eren woke up, he felt something on top of his head. He looked at his left, seeing that you fell asleep. He slowly moved his body and gently placed your head on his shoulder.

He looked at his phone, it was already 1:30am. A few of his friends texted him, asking if he could hang out tomorrow. Others, like Historia or Reiner wanted to know how's been now that you lived with him.

He took a glance to you. You were deep asleep, it seemed like you didn't notice his arm's movement when he answered someone's text.

He smiled. She looks so peaceful.

Eren saw that Armin had texted him.

annie's bf

How're things going there?

you

pretty good

rlly tired tho

annie's bf

What abt y/n?

Eren looked at you again. He opened his camera app and took a photo of you. In the corner, he appeared doing a peace sign.

you

*sent a photo*

here she is

annie's bf

Aw

She must b rlly tired if she fell asleep next to u

:/

you

Annie must b rlly desperate if she dates someone like u

annie's bf

Ouch

Eren laughed. His eyes then moved to the TV. Your Lie in April was still playing.

The boy then remembered the conversation he had with Armin two months ago.

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

Two months ago, August.

Eren was sitting on the edge of the pool. He was in alert mode so that Jean wouldn't throw him into the water.

He was at your house, along with the rest of the group. You invited them as a way to celebrate the end of summer.

Eren didn't really know why he was there. He didn't like you, and you didn't like him, or that's what he thought. Rather, he was convinced.

So, there he was, sitting alone. He looked at you, who was talking with Historia and Mikasa. He didn't understand how someone like Historia could talk with someone like you. In his head, you two were completely different people.

He noticed that someone had sat down next to him. "Hey, Eren!" Armin said.

Eren smiled. "Hey, Armin. How's going?" he questioned.

"It's pretty good" the blonde answered. "I've been watching anime all day, so going out for a bit was good, in my opinion".

"What anime were you watching?"