✿chapter ten - bad memories

Who is that?

Next to you there was a girl with black hair. The two of you were sitting in a High School's hallway. This is not Paradise. Mikasa? No, she would have short hair. Then, who?

The unknown female turned her head, seeing her face completely. It was an absolute mess, there were tears all over her face. You suddenly recognized her.

Wait. That's impossible. She should not be here.

"I-I'm sorry", she stuttered.

"What are you doing here?", you angrily asked.

You looked deep into her eyes. Emptiness, there's no emotion in her. In them.

Then why is she apologizing?

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...", she continued. In that moment, she blinked a couple of times, realizing she was talking to you, although she was still just as misplaced. "y/n... where's everyone?"

That question paralyzed you. "Are you talking about... them?"

"Yeah", she replied.

Tears appeared in your eyes as well. "No, please... I have enough with you".

The girl's breathing went faster. I remembered her much calmer. "I need to apologize to everyone", she said while getting up. "Where's Reiner? And..."

Reiner?

❀。• *₊°。 ❀°。

"y/n!!Wake up, we're going to be late!", Mikasa shouted, waking you up.

You opened your eyes. You were in your bed, the black-haired next to you, as yesterday you told her and Historia to sleep at your house. "I had the weirdest dream", were the first words you said.

Mikasa seemed worried about you. "y/n... why are you crying?"

"Huh?", you asked while putting a hand to one of your cheeks, which was wet. "Oh... It's nothing. I guess it was because of the dream. It was about...", you explained, but realized that you couldn't remember what you just witnessed. "Pfft, I can't even remember what it was about. Where's Historia?".

"She's making breakfast, come on!"

Both of you went downstairs, finding the blonde girl already sitting at the table, waiting for you. "Good morning, y/n", she greeted you, "I prepared some pancakes for the three of us!".

You smiled and planted a a kiss on her cheek. "Thank you, Historia, they look delicious!".

After finishing eating and getting prepared for school, the three of you left your house. As always, you waited for Eren outside of the building. After a couple of minutes, he opened the door. "Hi girls!".

Mikasa looked at him with pure anger, "Come on, Eren! We're going to be late!"

The first class you had was English with Mr. Smith. You sat in your usual place in the first row, next to Ymir. "I still don't understand how you decided to be in the front row", you commented.

"Me neither. But let's say English is the only subject I tolerate", the freckled girl added.

The teacher appeared showed up through the door, and looked through the class, looking for someone. "Hitch, sit in the front row, please".

"HUH?!", the girl, sitting in the back row asked.

"You heard me. You need to stop talking with Marlowe so much. You'll can talk in the poetry club later today".