✿chapter three - my favorite place

"Woah", you both said at the same time.

You have forgotten about how beautiful this apartment of yours was. The sun's rays came through window gently brushing your skin. The living room, which had incorporated the kitchen as well, was the first thing you saw when you entered. It had an enormous couch, which looked more comfortable than any other you have ever seen. The kitchen looked like it was a place where delicious dishes could be made, and there was an impressive (and big) TV. I could see the same movie here during days and I would not even complain.

"This is even better than my own house", you whispered.

Eren went to the door. "Yup, I'm going, thanks for the offer, y/n."

You opened your eyes even more: "..., wait, what?! Why are you leaving?"

The boy moved around his arms, like showing you the apartment. "Are you kidding? This is better than anywhere else I've lived; I simply can't accept this".

"Well, you are going to do it, I'm not gonna leave you without a home, and you are not going to decline it because you don't think you deserve it."

"Tsk, ok. But if you ever insinuate that I should leave it, I'm gonna do it. This is too much. By the way, do your parents know I'm going to stay here?" he asked.

"I'm going to stay here", yes! Wait, dad and mom don't know this. "..."

Eren rolled his eyes back. "No fucking way, you have to tell them about this!".

"Wait! No, they don't want other people to stay, but they are always travelling! They won't notice it. If they see the bills, I'll say to them that is because one of my friends from my old school came here for some months." You exclaimed, trying to convince him.

"Well, they are going to come back one day, and then they'll find out about this."

"Eren, I haven't seen them since June, and we are in September, they won't know anything about this. I promise!" you smiled.

Eren looked at you, still not sure. He's gonna say no, he's gonna say no... "Ok, if you insist".

"Oh my god, I thought you were going to say no!" A wide smile appeared in your face. You took the boy's wrist. "Come on! I'm going to show you your room!" you moved him, reaching to a new room.

"Why are you so happy that I'm staying here?" he suddenly asked.

You stopped moving. Because we are friends, because I care about you.

"I already told you, because I think you really need this right now. I'm not going to let you in the street". Dumbass, why can't you tell him you are friends already?

You started moving again and stopped in front of a door. "Here it is, your new bedroom!" You opened the door and saw it. A bit of disappointment was shown in your face. "Oh... I'm sorry, I thought it was a bit bigger. I don't know why, I remembered that it had more space..." You looked at him, his mouth opened. "Um, if you want you can take min-"

"Wait, what? I think this room is perfect".

Oh. "Well, then I guess this is better than I thought?"

The room wasn't actually that bad. It was a bit smaller than yours, but it looked like the place that, with some of decoration, could be a really comfortable one, the one you would never want to leave.

Eren looked at you. "So... you also have a room here? I thought you didn't live here".

"Nah, I never did. But sometimes, when I came to this city, I passed some time here. Not now tho, my room is empty at this moment. That means you can use it if you want to invite some of your friends, the only thing that it has is a bed. Do you want to see it?"