Hello after 3? 4? Years

Well..uhm hello?

I won't even start apologizing or anything, I will just straight get into it.

Me being me, I can't let things stay unfinished, so I guess it's time to end this story finally.

Such much time has passed, my life is completely different now. So much has changed, so much has happened. I'm finally where I want to be it took some time, a lot of experience, love and self love. Sadly I've somehow lost the love to write during this process. My English also sucks it used to be waaay better back than but it's okay.

I matured, I'm 21 now, I joined this app when I was 13 years old, now you can imagine how much I must have changed in the last couple of years. It's a shame to come back now. But sometimes I log in into my account and see all the love of the people that read my stories and it made me mad for letting so many people down. I've decided to end this book and trampled flower, so I can close this chapter of my life for good.
I matured in many many ways, I reread some of my books, seeing the young teenager I used to be writing this till after midnight.
It was such a nice part of my life, being able to put my fantasy into books, making many people happy I guess. These stories deserve an ending, you guys, the few that are maybe still waiting for an update, you guys deserve an ending.

In advance I have to admit that I'm not listening to K-Pop like I used to. I stopped 2017/2018 I don't know, it was due to a bad relationship I went through and somehow not identifying with this type of music and content anymore. Just last and this year I started listening to it again, but it's rare and just a few songs.
I still love BTS tho, I loved them for years, they were a huge part of me, but I can't say that rn. I have big respect towards them, I like few songs (I'm stuck with the old ones) but that's it. I'm not into that kind of stuff anymore. Even though I started watching BTS Run again and having the feels I had back then, who knows maybe I will be back into the fandom again ;)

Still I will try my best to continue and finish the books with the same amount of love and passion (a little bit less of good grammar and good writing in all) like when I started writing them.

I also want to apologize to the huge amount of cringe in my books, just like I said before I have know matured and I'm embarrassed about a lot of things that I've written.. well it is what it is I guess.

What's more important, I'm sorry for all the trigger warnings that I haven't put in front of some chapters and scenes. Now that I'm studying social work at an university and started working with a significant group of people (alcohol and drug addicts) I've learned many many really important things, I've learned to be sensitive to a lot of important topics, and therefore I have to apologize for my younger, immature self.

This whole „Autors" Note turned out way longer than I thought it would be but here I am, trying to finish something that I actually should have ended long ago.

Again I'm sorry in advance, the chapters will be different, my English is not as good as it used to be and so is my writing in general. Some things may won't make sense in terms of the content, it's been 3 years or more so if something in the new chapters doesn't make sense, please forgive me and tell me!!
I hope you will like the end of pricked and for those who read trampled flower, the end of it too.

Anyways I'm really thankful for all the love, kindness and patience on my books!

The books are (almost) finished. Trampled flower is finished by now, pricked has 3 chapters left that I have to write, it will be 70/71 chapters all in all.

I will start uploading the chapters one by one, weekly updates (maybe twice a week idk yet).

The next chapter - chapter sixty one - will be uploaded tomorrow, right after the 29th chapter of trampled flower since the storyline is finally getting together (if that makes sense).

Hope you will enjoy it! See ya!!