f i f t y - t h r e e

Donghyuk. He often thinks about Donghyuk. Almost every time he is alone.
And even now when he is lying next to Jimin, the younger sleeping peacefully while Yoongi is stroking his hair.

He's trying to forget him. The cute smile and beautiful eyes, the wonderful laugh and sweet kisses. He's really trying to forget him. But it's hard. It's hard to accept that someone left you and you can't help them. You can't do anything. You can't even be with that person.

So it's easier to forget about him. To move on. To find new happiness. A new reason to wake up every day and  just smile and live.

Maybe his new happiness is already lying next to him, lovely sounds leaving his lips while his chest is raising up and down regularly.

His fingers wander from Jimin's soft locks to his even softer cheek, making Yoongi smile at the softness of his skin also reminding him of baby's skin. Even if Jimin seems more mature he is still looking like a cute baby or pup while he is sleeping.

Yoongi's heart beat is increasing a little bit when the younger suddenly leaned into his touch, probably not even knowing he is doing this but it made Yoongi's chest feel warm.

Maybe it won't be that hard to move on if Jimin is by his side. Maybe he can be able to forget Donghyuk.

-

"Hyung wake up!"

"Hyung.. you have to wake up!"

"Just 5 more minutes-"-- the older mumbles his face burried into the nice smelling pillow.

"But you have to go to work!"

"I don't work today.." Yoongi responds sighing loudly into the pillow.

"Oh.. sorry for waking you up." The younger says lying down again, making Yoongi look at him.

"It's okay. Let's just stay in bed longer."

Jimin nods and both flash a smile in the same second causing them to chuckle in result.

Yoongi pinches Jimin's cheek, "Ahh stop looking so adorable, I'm old, my heart isn't in a good state."

The younger blushes and chuckles before pulling the blanket over his face so Yoongi won't notice his red cheeks.

Chuckling at Jimin's cute behavior Yoongi throws his arm around the boy covered in blankets.  Jimin frowns before slowly peeking over the blanket just like a cute small cat, and looking at Yoongi with his big chocolate brown eyes.
The older however pretends to sleep, fake snores leaving his pinky lips making the younger giggle and Yoongi smiling in result. 

Pulling Jimin closer to himself, the older puts his head on the younger's chest, a blanket between him and Jimin's racing heart.

Jimin still can't believe this all is happening, him cuddling with the love of his life, the other male telling him he is adorable and they should make small steps. 
What does he mean? Does it mean they have a chance? That they will maybe be lovers again?

They stayed like this for a while, Yoongi snuggled up against the younger boy, till Jimin slowly removes the blanket which already reached his chin.

"Hyung I should make you something for breakfast." Jimin exclaims, trying to get out of Yoongi's grip but the older just hugs him tighter.

"I will make us something." The older responds before yawning cutely, making Jimin giggle.

"You are my guest I will make breakfast."

"Fight me." Yoongi says while jumping out of the bed and rushing to the kitchen.

-

After Yoongi forced him to stay in bed while he prepares the breakfast, the older finally, after almodt an hour, enters the younger's room with a tray.